Alex365santana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Alex365santana
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

We have tried many alkaline batteries like Duracell and Energizer and rechargeable ones and their duration is very frustrating and disappointing, we play mostly games like Call of duty, Halo, Destiny, Grand theft auto and Minecraft. I use the original Xbox One Controller and my hubby uses the SCUF One controllers. I really hate seeing this message often that indicates the battery level is low.

LIZ12345654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LIZ12345654

@alex365santana:

I found these AA batteries "The Extended Battery Life "from http://mkt.com/console-battery-shop

to be perfect for xbox one controller and scuf one controller, they are designed for gaming and last much longer than the standard Xbox one wireless controller battery pack and outlast most average quality AA batteries available on the market, keep in mind I am a Hardcore gamer and play many hours on Xbox One on a daily basis. I too found the batteries you mentioned ( duracell and energizer ) to perform poorly for my needs

Here's a picture of my controller with the Extended Battery Life AA batteries in it.

Alex365santana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Alex365santana

Thanks for your reply, very helpful.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

There are extende life rechargeable batteries, last twice as much but cost twice as much, I don´t know in which country you are but Sony is one brand that can be found in any country.

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

I've found higher mAh batteries tend to do worse because they have high self discharge rates. Just get some quality 2000mah Ni-MH batteries, and more important, a good charger that charges each cell individually. A lot of them charge them in pairs which tends to give you a partial charge on one as they're never exactly even. I got some Eneloop ones because they're supposed to have a very low self discharge rate. I just keep a bunch of them by the charger so I'm ready to swap for my Xbox, Wii, and remote controls whenever they need it. I never have to wait for anything to charge.

synchro_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By synchro_w
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

@busterfriendly: batteries? er... seriously? batteries? surely there must be some kinda recharging battery pack within the controller???? i bought a snap on battery that is specially designed for the xb360 controller and it lasted 3 years before i had to replace it. i would just plug it in to recharge whilst playing, then when recharged unplug it and it would last for about 2 days almost non stop gaming. i HATE the D-pad but i love the rest of the XB360 controller! with that snap-on rechargable battery the balance was JUST right. so nice! but...

AA batteries? i'm trying to decide whether to get an XB1 or PS4 and i am deffo thinking the XB1 has GOT to be cheaper. i don't like the XB360 D-pad. in fact, i despise it. it's like MS created the D-pad just to add an element of uncertainty to your gaming when you have specific items or weapons set to it...

press down? Main weapon;

press right? Equipment wheel;

press left? etc etc... you're sneaking past some guards, they charge at you, hip-firing and you press down-press down???? PRESS DOWN!!

your equipment wheel opens up and should you need a snake optic, swiss army pen knife or attachment for main weapon?... no longer matters cos whilst you've been fumbling with that damn D-pad, you were killed... AGAIN! and MS put it on the XB1's controller? wha...??

[seriously? i hate that D-pad]

who needs a next gen console anyway? i mean, i got soooo many games for peanuts or nothing from MS for my XB360 i don't see me getting bored with GTAV, GTAO, Thief, Dishonoured, Hitman, GR:Future Soldier, GoW 1,2,3, SP:tSoT, Halo gobbledeegook,Op.Flashpoint:gobbledeegooks. sod your PS4s and XB1s. i'm happy with my XB360.

screw you guys... ah'ma goin' home...

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

Why would I ever want a battery back when I can use the same batteries and charger for everything? Do people just like getting overcharged for custom batteries? The rest of the that ignored as it has nothing to do with the topic.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I recently bought some Duracell Duralock rechargeable 2400mah NiMH batteries and they're grrrreat!

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@synchro_w said:

@busterfriendly: batteries? er... seriously? batteries? surely there must be some kinda recharging battery pack within the controller???? i bought a snap on battery that is specially designed for the xb360 controller and it lasted 3 years before i had to replace it. i would just plug it in to recharge whilst playing, then when recharged unplug it and it would last for about 2 days almost non stop gaming. i HATE the D-pad but i love the rest of the XB360 controller! with that snap-on rechargable battery the balance was JUST right. so nice! but...

AA batteries? i'm trying to decide whether to get an XB1 or PS4 and i am deffo thinking the XB1 has GOT to be cheaper. i don't like the XB360 D-pad. in fact, i despise it. it's like MS created the D-pad just to add an element of uncertainty to your gaming when you have specific items or weapons set to it...

press down? Main weapon;

press right? Equipment wheel;

press left? etc etc... you're sneaking past some guards, they charge at you, hip-firing and you press down-press down???? PRESS DOWN!!

your equipment wheel opens up and should you need a snake optic, swiss army pen knife or attachment for main weapon?... no longer matters cos whilst you've been fumbling with that damn D-pad, you were killed... AGAIN! and MS put it on the XB1's controller? wha...??

[seriously? i hate that D-pad]

who needs a next gen console anyway? i mean, i got soooo many games for peanuts or nothing from MS for my XB360 i don't see me getting bored with GTAV, GTAO, Thief, Dishonoured, Hitman, GR:Future Soldier, GoW 1,2,3, SP:tSoT, Halo gobbledeegook,Op.Flashpoint:gobbledeegooks. sod your PS4s and XB1s. i'm happy with my XB360.

screw you guys... ah'ma goin' home...

WTF is wrong with you ?

Xisiuizado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xisiuizado
Member since 2014 • 592 Posts

@busterfriendly said:

Why would I ever want a battery back when I can use the same batteries and charger for everything? Do people just like getting overcharged for custom batteries? The rest of the that ignored as it has nothing to do with the topic.

^^^ Times a trillion. I often wonder if people who do not want to use AA batteries have never heard of rechargeables.

synchro_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 synchro_w
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

@raugutcon: BATTERIES, **** FEATURES.

that

is

what