Best way to make money in Fable 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

I'm in need of 7 million Gold... What's the best way to make gold in the game?

halokillerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 halokillerz
Member since 2004 • 3406 Posts

get level 5 lute, make some money, buy a bunch of shops and then leave the game on overnight.

u can also do the duping trick or get someone to give u money online

jarhead1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 jarhead1990
Member since 2005 • 2079 Posts

Work a virtual job to make virtual money, whilst wasting real time. I swear it leads to deep immersion.

xxxCr00k3dxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xxxCr00k3dxxx
Member since 2009 • 1006 Posts
Like halokiller said, upgrade the Lute to 5 stars then just do that for about 2 minutes, you'll get a descent amount of gold, then just buy houses and rent them out.Also there's a chest in Brightwall that gives you 50,000 gold.It requires 10 gold keys, it's right beside the Brightwall Academy, go down to the jeweler, then turn left and go up the stairs.
Patrickbrown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Patrickbrown56
Member since 2010 • 892 Posts

I recommend Pie Making lvl 5 instead. I think the pie making game is just as easy to make money at, I played for about 5 minutes and made 50k. But anyways... What they said is right, you just have to buy property and leave it on overnight. I literally JUST woke up and did it last night, woke up with 1.5 million. That allowed me to buy every other property in the game that I didn't own, but I turned my box off for night to give it a rest. Just make sure you don't do the quest on your "royal schedule." Next time I play I'm going to spend my time killing gnomes, collecting books, and getting all the keys I can... And then leave the box on all night again :D

Kaim91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Kaim91
Member since 2010 • 967 Posts

I haven't played Fable III yet so I don't know for sure, but in Fable II you could turn off the game, and you would still earn money from your properties. You'd get all the money at once when you loaded up the game next time. Did they remove that?

wii60own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 wii60own
Member since 2006 • 609 Posts

I haven't played Fable III yet so I don't know for sure, but in Fable II you could turn off the game, and you would still earn money from your properties. You'd get all the money at once when you loaded up the game next time. Did they remove that?

Kaim91
they removed it you have to be on it now. like everyone else said, rent out properties
MisterOrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MisterOrr
Member since 2010 • 45 Posts

I recommend Pie Making lvl 5 instead. I think the pie making game is just as easy to make money at, I played for about 5 minutes and made 50k. But anyways... What they said is right, you just have to buy property and leave it on overnight. I literally JUST woke up and did it last night, woke up with 1.5 million. That allowed me to buy every other property in the game that I didn't own, but I turned my box off for night to give it a rest. Just make sure you don't do the quest on your "royal schedule." Next time I play I'm going to spend my time killing gnomes, collecting books, and getting all the keys I can... And then leave the box on all night again :D

Patrickbrown56
Why cant you do the quest royal schedule?? try not to spoil anything if possible =p
PrinceSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PrinceSmith
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Lute Hero Level 5, buy all of the shops in Albion, do all leftover quests/ demon doors. (I made 500k doing Lute Hero for 15-20 minutes, easiest way if you ask me)
bigredrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bigredrew
Member since 2004 • 104 Posts

@MisterOrr

I won't go into any specifics about royal schedules, however; each time you complete one--- the main story progress. Now, depending on your decisions you've chosen for your schedules, gold may or may not be important. If it is, then you would want to put off doing these so you can have the time to prepare gold reserves.

Rhino53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rhino53
Member since 2008 • 2552 Posts

don't even bother it doesn't make a difference...

Gordan34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gordan34
Member since 2005 • 32 Posts
I tried to leave my game running but my wireless controller keeps turning off and the main menu pops up how do I keep this from happening?
Loudli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Loudli
Member since 2008 • 141 Posts

You can use the dupping trick?, If you wanna be more "legit" and waste a whole lot of time, dont do any royal quests and just make money with one of the lvl 5 jobs and buy as much real estate as possible.

wii60own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wii60own
Member since 2006 • 609 Posts
I tried to leave my game running but my wireless controller keeps turning off and the main menu pops up how do I keep this from happening?Gordan34
you will need to connect your controller into a play and charge kit
Gordan34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gordan34
Member since 2005 • 32 Posts
Ok thanks for the tip :)
mcguyver1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mcguyver1989
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
but isnt leaving it on all night how u get the ring of death ?
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Buy all stores and houeses you can buy and start making money off the rent. While you're getting that money, which won't take all night by the way, you can get some achievements and such.
jaxx0rr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jaxx0rr
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

chicken race anyone?

save game on win, load on loose + its fun..

you get from 20k to 60k per race

bet on them 3:

mr chuckels, two wing and avenger

if you loose bet on same chicken..

if you win bet on different one

SonicX_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SonicX_89
Member since 2008 • 573 Posts

There is an exploit you can use for big money that I don't think has been fixed yet.