best tower defense game on xbox live ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -

hello. i'm curious to know which one is the best. i've heard theres more than one. right now i cant decide between toy soldiers or the south park one. or is there one thats even better than these two? can anyone help me out ? thanks.

#2 Posted by S1MSTA (1624 posts) -

south park lets go tower defense play

#3 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -
have you played both of them ? and im curious about which makes this one so good...
#4 Posted by Lu-Kang (1010 posts) -

id have to say ToySoldiers it is a little bit diffrent from your standard tower defense but its really fun

#5 Posted by Shrapnel99 (7143 posts) -

Either of those games are good choices. Another tower defense game that is alot more simple and straight forward (similar to Desktop Tower Defense) is Crystal Defenders. You should download the trials of games before you buy them though, that will give you a good idea of which game you like.

#6 Posted by KC_Hokie (16099 posts) -
The two best tower defense Xbox Live games are Toy Soldiers and Defense Grid.
#7 Posted by jad206 (1821 posts) -

Toy Soldiers hands down! It's such a great game and you can actually control your units. Definitely worth 800.

#8 Posted by firefox59 (4433 posts) -

Toy Soldiers hands down! It's such a great game and you can actually control your units. Definitely worth 800.

jad206
It's 1200 just so OP knows.
#9 Posted by xiayan (835 posts) -

Defense Grid seems to be the best.

#10 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -
alright. is defense grid old school ?
#11 Posted by PsYcHo_BrOwNiE (5059 posts) -
Try toy soldiers
#12 Posted by RobboElRobbo (13668 posts) -

I just got Toy Soldiers and it's pretty good. I think I should have gotten Perfect Dark instead though.

#13 Posted by Phoenix534 (17774 posts) -

Toy Soldiers! Best game on the Arcade. Although, it's not your average TD game.

#14 Posted by imperial_agent (2195 posts) -

gotta go with Defense Grid.

It was only $10 and I played it more than 30 hours. I even had my Xbox red-ring because I played it for 18 hours straight one time. very stupid of me, but damn that game was addicitive while it lasted.

#15 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -
word. ive played toy soilders but it seems really easy. is that one thats user friendly ? like being able to control what you have on screen?
#16 Posted by RobboElRobbo (13668 posts) -

Toy Soldiers! Best game on the Arcade.

Phoenix534

Ehhh... that might be pushing it. :P

#17 Posted by kfjl (2469 posts) -
I would probably pick Defense Grid although I like Toy Soldiers a lot too
#18 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -
hmmm. alright. i guess its all personal preference...
#19 Posted by magicalclick (23282 posts) -
All I know is I bought FF:Crystal Defense and Defense Grid, and Deffense Grid >>>>> Crystal Defense. I tried South Part, really fun when you can contol the characters with super attacks. But, I didn't buy it, so I don't know how good it is later on. Haven't tried Toy Soilders, but,, that game looks really promising. I think South Part, Defense Grid, and Toy Soilders are all different in some way. So, It depends on you. Defense Grid and FF are the traditional kind.
#20 Posted by shawn7324 (8681 posts) -

My vote goes to Toy Soldiers.

#21 Posted by firefox59 (4433 posts) -
word. ive played toy soilders but it seems really easy. is that one thats user friendly ? like being able to control what you have on screen?st0kedout
The later levels are nothing like the trial. It gets much more difficult. And yeah you can basically contol everything that your units do.
#22 Posted by Gromit-SWE (6 posts) -

ToySoldiers is the best in my opinion.

#23 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -
alright. sweet. which of the 3 has the best/easiest achievements ?
#24 Posted by UKMustard (13 posts) -

Toy soldiers best tower defense game by some margin.

#25 Posted by CwlHeddwyn (5314 posts) -

Toy Soldiers is the only TD game I have on Xbox 360 and its a LOT of fun.

#26 Posted by st0kedout (204 posts) -
im leaning more towards defense grid right now. that one really seems to be the most challenge.