Are you STILL having trouble with Xbox Rewards?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for CommanderKill90
CommanderKill90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CommanderKill90
Member since 2005 • 1762 Posts
I sure am. I registered and entered all my information and stuff, but I could never select the "challenge" that I wanted to take. Every day, when I go to mbox.com/rewards it does something different. Today, it takes me to a screen that has "Return to My Xbox Rewards", but it just refreshes when I click it. What should I do?
africandragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 africandragon
Member since 2004 • 975 Posts
that same thing is happening to me but i was able to sign up for the challenge and say i completed, then they told me what i won and the shirt and game said confirm address and since then i cant see anything accept the address page and return to xbox rewards page.
Avatar image for CommanderKill90
CommanderKill90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CommanderKill90
Member since 2005 • 1762 Posts
ya, I clicked the "Return" button again, and it took me to the info. page. All my info. that was correct was there, I clicked Submit again, takes me to the "return" page, and continues endlessly like this....I thought they'd fix it, but it's been like 3 or 4 days and it still isn't working.
BIGDeVriendt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BIGDeVriendt
Member since 2003 • 1157 Posts
I signed up yesterday successfully but now when I return to look at my progresss I get the sign in BS which wont take me anywhere except back to signing in. Useless! so frustrating!!!
JoshChambers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 JoshChambers
Member since 2004 • 1646 Posts
its working fine for me.