Anyone use online rental sites to rent 360 games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brandon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Brandon_
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts
Online rental sites like gamefly.com are becoming incressingly popular. I signed up for gottaplay.com. It seems cool. Rent and keep a game as long as you want for like 13$ a month. BUT THE MAJOR SUCKY THING IS. PopularGames like Assaisins creed, Timesift, etc. They have whats called a "long wait" period. Iv been waiting 2 weeks for Ace combat 6 to be mailed to me. Anyone else trying this out?
AstraNoString

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 AstraNoString
Member since 2003 • 350 Posts

Online rental sites like gamefly.com are becoming incressingly popular. I signed up for gottaplay.com. It seems cool. Rent and keep a game as long as you want for like 13$ a month. BUT THE MAJOR SUCKY THING IS. PopularGames like Assaisins creed, Timesift, etc. They have whats called a "long wait" period. Iv been waiting 2 weeks for Ace combat 6 to be mailed to me. Anyone else trying this out?Brandon_

I currently use Gamefly.com to rent games online. I love it! In the past six months there has only been one time I did not get the number one game on my GameQ when renting a game. That includes new releases and games my local Block Buster would never have in stock.

If you're not getting the rentals you really want you should change to Gamefly.com, you'll be much happier.

Avatar image for kingyof2thjring
kingyof2thjring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kingyof2thjring
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
i rent out x360 & ps3 games but you dont get choice you gotta pick 10 gamesfor them to send 1 out.
Brandon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Brandon_
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts

[QUOTE="Brandon_"]Online rental sites like gamefly.com are becoming incressingly popular. I signed up for gottaplay.com. It seems cool. Rent and keep a game as long as you want for like 13$ a month. BUT THE MAJOR SUCKY THING IS. PopularGames like Assaisins creed, Timesift, etc. They have whats called a "long wait" period. Iv been waiting 2 weeks for Ace combat 6 to be mailed to me. Anyone else trying this out?AstraNoString

I currently use Gamefly.com to rent games online. I love it! In the past six months there has only been one time I did not get the number one game on my GameQ when renting a game. That includes new releases and games my local Block Buster would never have in stock.

If you're not getting the rentals you really want you should change to Gamefly.com, you'll be much happier.

with the popular games on gottaplay, you have to wait. You get a qued spot. Does gamefly do that?

RHCP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RHCP87
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts

I only buy games now, but when I rented I used Gamefly and it was pretty good.

AstraNoString

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 AstraNoString
Member since 2003 • 350 Posts
[QUOTE="AstraNoString"]

[QUOTE="Brandon_"]Online rental sites like gamefly.com are becoming incressingly popular. I signed up for gottaplay.com. It seems cool. Rent and keep a game as long as you want for like 13$ a month. BUT THE MAJOR SUCKY THING IS. PopularGames like Assaisins creed, Timesift, etc. They have whats called a "long wait" period. Iv been waiting 2 weeks for Ace combat 6 to be mailed to me. Anyone else trying this out?Brandon_

with the popular games on gottaplay, you have to wait. You get a qued spot. Does gamefly do that?

With Gamefly you keep all the games you want to rent in a list called your GameQ. Your list is sorted by priority, so you will get shipped game one before game two, game two before game three and so on. If Gamefly is out of the game you want they will simply ship you the next game on your list, this has only happened to me once in the past six months.

grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts
I have gamefly and love it. :D
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
i used to use gameznflix untill a couple months ago someone bought out the company and screwed it all up. Im probably gonna switch over to gamefly