Anyone more excited for KSR over Titanfall?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Co2eed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Co2eed
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I recently cancelled my pre-order for Titanfall and switched to Kinect Sports Rivals at a local gamestop and the "weird" employees there looked at me like I was crazy. Am I the only one who is excited for KSR? After seeing leaked vids of Titanfall, with its poor graphics and ridiculously dumb AI, it looks like it should be a free to play game. $60 for an only online game, which I wouldn't mind paying bc I don't play the campaign for anything, but with it only being matches of 6v6 with the rest of the enemies/friendlies being AI, and the horrible graphics looks kind of boring to me. I loved the previous KS, it's a fun game to play with your girlfriend or friends. Just wondering if anyone felt the same?

cpg716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 cpg716
Member since 2013 • 40 Posts

@co2eed: My only reply would be.. It seems everyone that has actually played TitanFall already thinks its amazing and will be the title that sells Xbox One consoles for the next several months. Just Google it.. people who played the Alpha, and were not expecting much from early builds were enthralled with the game. Not saying everyone will have the same opinion, but it just seems that most everyone who has had hands on time with the game thinks it will be a major hit.

Co2eed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Co2eed

@cpg716: If it does turn out to be a hit, I will definitely buy it.. At this point I just don't think it's worth a pre-order. I hope it turns out to be a well made game tho!

cpg716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cpg716
Member since 2013 • 40 Posts

@co2eed: I do agree though that sometimes hype kills things. This game is being so hyped, that it has a lot to live up to. Even great games can be destroyed by over-hyping. Every little issue will be focused on 100 times more then normal, because so much is expected.

Co2eed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Co2eed

@cpg716: I agree. It mainly seems like people are desperate for the "next best fps" since cod franchise has been getting stale.. FPS's are mostly all I play, but this one does t really draw my attention too much. That being said I also have Destiny pre-ordered and am having a blast playing battlefield even with the bugs.

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

I can't even say I'm excited for KSR. Titanfall is where it's at for me. I haven't heard anything negative of the game from people who have actually played it,.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#10 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

well out of those two I think I'd go with Titanfall if I'm playing alone at home, but if I have friends having over, KSR might bring some fun to the living room.