Anybody play FUT here?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

I was wondering, what new legends would they release next year

I'm thinking

ronaldo, zidane, deschamps, henry, zico, preud'homme, maradona, recoba, cruyff, thuram and of coure the one and only diego maradonna.

I would be glad if get one of these, zidane , ronaldo or maradonaa.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

@commander:

An Egdar Davids card would be pretty amazing (I am a fan of his, great midfielder). One issue I have with it is there just seems to be a lack of these cards (along with Team of the Week/Man of the match cards), which makes the prices crazy high (14 million coins for one player is just a joke, it should be affordable with effort, but this requires users to either keep buying lots of packs and hope you get one eventually or cards that are also high priced to sell on, or to use dodgy sites that EA should be trying to pull users away from).

If they could balance this out and make it so the Legend Cards had their own packs (maybe make them more expensive but there so you can actually get them) or make them winnable items instead of cards in packs (alongside the other rare cards like Man of the Match/Team of the Week/Year) then I think it could be quite a great mode. I really like playing it but the costs to get a top level team are just over the top. I am gutted I can not afford Nedved from this years game for instance as I totally would make a team based around him.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Garfield360UK said:

@commander:

An Egdar Davids card would be pretty amazing (I am a fan of his, great midfielder). One issue I have with it is there just seems to be a lack of these cards (along with Team of the Week/Man of the match cards), which makes the prices crazy high (14 million coins for one player is just a joke, it should be affordable with effort, but this requires users to either keep buying lots of packs and hope you get one eventually or cards that are also high priced to sell on, or to use dodgy sites that EA should be trying to pull users away from).

If they could balance this out and make it so the Legend Cards had their own packs (maybe make them more expensive but there so you can actually get them) or make them winnable items instead of cards in packs (alongside the other rare cards like Man of the Match/Team of the Week/Year) then I think it could be quite a great mode. I really like playing it but the costs to get a top level team are just over the top. I am gutted I can not afford Nedved from this years game for instance as I totally would make a team based around him.

I already had all legends beside the very expensive one like pele, gullit , beckenbauer maldini. Allthough I could actually buy the latter two. The most expensive team I've had so far contained weah zola, and suker but it was far from the best team, the legends were much better last year, especially the forwards, defenders and midfield are still overpowered though.

I think it's due to the fact that dribbling and speed has become more important than last year, and that heading has become less important. Nedved however would still be a great player but I don't use any wingers (always 41212(2)). I did try nedved out though, but it would be so much better to get him as central attacking midfielder.

LAst year I had an all legend team but I did spend 2000 euro last year, and this year it's already about a thousand. It's a very expensive hobby, but it doesn't have to be if you're a smart trader and buy your packs in the beginning and then never open packs again... with coins or fifa points.

An easy trading solution, players cost more in weekends than in weekdays, and less during the day than in the evening. The prices drop gradually in oktober, november and the beginning of december, during the holidays the prices rise like crazy only to drop like crazy again when they shut down the webapp. The market is predictable , but you have to have the patience to hold on to your players till you can sell them with a profit, something I and a lot of others don't have the patience for... sadly

Not to mention those pack openings, I fall for it everytime, next year, I'm buying my packs and then never touch them again... hopefully. Can't wait.