any real game servers on live?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

epsilon_bet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 epsilon_bet
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
let me explain...just got xbox360 and i tried few games on live,and cant believe this lobby system,at least in games i have tried. so basicly players host games just like over hamachi, and there are no game servers?! then for what im paying this live,for true ranking thingy so i can play with noobs if im one?!take cod2 for example,on pc you can get up to 40players match with pings under 60ms and voice chat...for free. hows that superior service over other systems? this would be fine if silver accounts could play online only over lobby multiplayer system,because they act like servers like as for now,and gold subsciption could have acces to actual game servers but that is not going to happen. when you pay monthly for any mmo game you know what you are paying for, game servers.for example world of warcraf, 8mil players,k they pay more,but they have gazilion servers.why we dont have this,there are 10mil consoles out there,so it was possible for microsoft to create true next gen online service for subscibers like they advertise. conclusion, admirable spin from microsoft but very dissapointing for some people...thank god for great single play games for now:D