Any games like Fortune Street! For the Xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MikeLirette (4684 posts) -
Hey everyone, I like games like fortune street and mario party etc, but I don't have access to anything other than my xbox at the moment. Is there any games that are like those 2 games? Maybe not as "kiddy" as say mario, but something along the same lines, like board game type strategy etc. Thanks!
#2 Posted by KBFloYd (12881 posts) -

Hey everyone, I like games like fortune street and mario party etc, but I don't have access to anything other than my xbox at the moment. Is there any games that are like those 2 games? Maybe not as "kiddy" as say mario, but something along the same lines, like board game type strategy etc. Thanks! MikeLirette

monoply streets is the best monopoly game i ever played and it has online...

you like chess? avatar chess is pretty cool. you can use your avatar.

sorry i can't help any more... i am more of a nintendo guy...

#3 Posted by mariokart64fan (19348 posts) -

monopoly and monopoly streets ,

#4 Posted by MonsterJed (1 posts) -
There is Culdcept Saga. It's a Monopoly story-line rpg meshed with magic card battles. No party games like Fortune Street, love that game too but the CPU just cheats all the time on dice rolls argh. As far as party games, there is also RARE's Viva Pinata: Party Animals .. I havent gotten to that one yet have been playing the regular strategy micromanagement game of the regular Viva Pinata and Culdcept Saga lately.