Adam Isgreen Interview on Killer Instinct news update

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56062 Posts

http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?topic=7993.0

1. Cinder will be shown in all his glory in the Hisako Trailer.
  2. The Hisako trailer will go live on Friday the 20th assuming everything goes smoothly.
  3. Microsoft is discussing supporting major tournaments in the future such as adding pot bonuses.
  4. If/when Season 3 happens Tusk and Kim Wu are officially confirmed.
  5. Aganos and Orchid are getting buffs soon.
  6. Call of Sky change for thunder is going to make it pure "utility" based.
  7. If you are mad at cinders new design then don't worry because his retro is pure original.
  8. Aria looks nothing like the teased silhouette in-game.
  9. Aria plays extremely differently then the rest of the cast.
  10. Aria will come after cinder.
  11. They plan to stop changing characters very soon as we get closer to EVO and tournament season.
  12. Female Announcer is still being planned for sometime in Season 2. She will sound different then the other two announcers so far.

Not bad at all but as for Season 3, I think MS might announce Season 3 at E3 2015 is my best guess but a female announcer, that's interesting. I'm not sure why Orchid needs a buff, she get's around really good. What do you guys think?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#2 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Nice how this game has been constantly supported by the devs and the community since release, I hope it keeps growing. Looking forward to seeing the Hisako trailer. Right now my main is TJ Combo, but I'm looking to switch soon, still thinking about my next choice, and I have not had a chance to play Aganos yet, but he looks fun based on some streams I watched. I'm definitely in for season 3, keep it coming!