A online level up rank glich for Rainbow siz vegas

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dogmatic923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dogmatic923
Member since 2006 • 734 Posts

There is a new glich to rank up really quike online. "Boat45" was hosting a match on Team sharpshooter. He said after the match ends don't touch any buttons. Then there will be 20 2min rounds one right after the other. The winner gets 1600 points and the loster gets 797 points. I ranked up twice in 40 mins. So does anyone know how to tdo this glich?

Vinny6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Vinny6
Member since 2003 • 273 Posts
it really upsets me when people gltich to rank, I played all my matches, except if I had a phone call or something, nut I never rubber banded or did what your talking about, a kid on my frineds list did and I constantly remind him that he got to my rank by cheating, just play the game man or youll be like the clan my team aced that were all elites
madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts
Why do people even bother with all of these glitches? It's like playing the game and enjoying it for what it is has completely gone out the window for a lot of people.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChipmunkDeluxe
Member since 2006 • 3213 Posts
Why do people even bother with all of these glitches? It's like playing the game and enjoying it for what it is has completely gone out the window for a lot of people.madskills6117
yep.... my favorite thing is when i hear people put tack or something on the center of their TV so they can aim without looking through the scope....thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard... i play games for fun, i dont care about rank or anything...rank means aboslutely nothing in real life...its only in that game...i dont get why people take video games so seriously, just play the damn game and stop acting so competitive...its not life or death.
ytford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ytford
Member since 2005 • 997 Posts

You see buddy, some people work a whole lot because they have major bills to pay.So im lucky if i get in a couple of hours of gameplay a week, its a real bummer, but hey thats life for us poor people. I love R6 Vegas but just dont have time to rank up. So this glitch would be good for me. Sure if i didnt have to work, then i wouldnt use the glitch because that is pretty lame to use a glitch or cheat when you have all the time in the world to play. So when me and my son(6 yrs. old) play co-op on the weekends, it would be awesome to have our guys fully customized. I know its lame but i dont have a choice. HEY DUDE, if you figure that glitch out, please tell ME!!!^^

jmartinez1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 jmartinez1983
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
Good good, you all judged him. You have done your judging for the day. And amazingly none of you actually answered his question, good work indeed. And seriously, I and probably many others, don't care why you play games. I'd answer your question OP, but I have no idea. Rainbow 6 games, maybe most Ubisoft tactical shooters, have been notoriously easy to hack and cheat, so its definitely possible.
Rochet1289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rochet1289
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts
Well the major downfall of the game is the way the ranking system works.  I'll admit i hosted a server for 3 days straight and ranked up.  I played the game alot but what ticked me off is that the ranking system only works on how wins and loses, and not kill per death ratio.  I would have perfered the kil per death ratio.
madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts
People who use glitches ruin the online gaming community in my opinion. Besides if you want to rank up fast just go over to the Rainbow Six board and you will see threads about people starting bogus matches where they take turns cheating on retrieval and attack and defend matches. In other words they allow the other team to win without attempting to kill them so they can gain experience without their kills and deaths taking a hit.