360 Gyro controller!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FootballGamer (5521 posts) -
Look what this kid made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFdxPbI4SQ

To bad he cant make himself an hdtv. LOL
#2 Posted by HottAsFire (766 posts) -

2 things here
1) You stole that "too bad he cant make an HDTV" comment from the first on the list
2) This has been posted numerous times, if it aint for sale in a smaller package, no1 cares that he built it.

#3 Posted by P00M0NSTER (505 posts) -

2 things here
1) You stole that "too bad he cant make an HDTV" comment from the first on the list
2) This has been posted numerous times, if it aint for sale in a smaller package, no1 cares that he built it.

HottAsFire
pwned
#4 Posted by FootballGamer (5521 posts) -

2 things here

HottAsFire

That is my comment smart***. That is also my name on xbox live.
#5 Posted by FootballGamer (5521 posts) -
[QUOTE="HottAsFire"]

2 things here

P00M0NSTER
pwned

You used the word pwned. You saved me the trouble of having to make you look stupid on the other hand I will take care of  HottAsFire. Go check out the comments  under the vid now.
#6 Posted by FootballGamer (5521 posts) -
Yeah, thats what I thought. Neither one of you to be seen again. Way to many children on this board.