This topic is locked from further discussion.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

Has anyone tried this on their 360 d-pad.

I'm seriously thinking about it now that Tekken 6 and MVC2 are gonna be on the 360.

I wanna know if it really makes the D-pad that much better.

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

I was just thinking about this the other day.

This needs to be done before SF4 comes out.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 waynehead895

I was just thinking about this the other day.

This needs to be done before SF4 comes out.

limpbizkit818
And This.
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts
Just get a Hori stick, or the ArcadeInABox. If you're a fan of fighters, an arcade stick is a must own.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 waynehead895
Just get a Hori stick, or the ArcadeInABox. If you're a fan of fighters, an arcade stick is a must own.Mau-Justice
I suck on the arcade sticks. Well not really suck but I have more control on fighters with a d-pad. I've never been able to pull off the crazy combos in MVC 2 using a stick.
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]Just get a Hori stick, or the ArcadeInABox. If you're a fan of fighters, an arcade stick is a must own.waynehead895
I suck on the arcade sticks. Well not really suck but I have more control on fighters with a d-pad. I've never been able to pull off the crazy combos in MVC 2 using a stick.

Oh ok, makes sense. I grew up on SF, MK, Soul Edge and Tekken in arcades. So I guess it gets a nostalgia bonus for me.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 waynehead895

[QUOTE="waynehead895"][QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]Just get a Hori stick, or the ArcadeInABox. If you're a fan of fighters, an arcade stick is a must own.Mau-Justice

Oh ok, makes sense. I grew up on SF, MK, Soul Edge and Tekken in arcades. So I guess it gets a nostalgia bonus for me.

I spent time in the arcades too. But when I bought the games for home I never got a stick for the systems. So when I practice all the combos and stuff I learned them with a D-Pad. Just never able to pull them off with the same success on a stick.
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]

[QUOTE="waynehead895"][QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]Just get a Hori stick, or the ArcadeInABox. If you're a fan of fighters, an arcade stick is a must own.waynehead895

I spent time in the arcades too. But when I bought the games for home I never got a stick for the systems. So when I practice all the combos and stuff I learned them with a D-Pad. Just never able to pull them off with the same success on a stick.

This happened to me as well.

I just grew accustom to using the SNES d-pad and would rather see if this trick works before I go a drop some extra cash on arcade sticks.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]Just get a Hori stick, or the ArcadeInABox. If you're a fan of fighters, an arcade stick is a must own.waynehead895

Me Too, I'm bad at arcade sticks, even though that didn't stop me from playing Street Fighter IV in chinatown last week... I just prefer the d-pad(Dreamcast Dpad = the best)

I want the Euro 360 controller, the green one with the new dpad, is there a way to import that??? I need to play Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters 98, and Street Fighter II HD Remix the right way

meme378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 meme378
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts

Has anyone tried this on their 360 d-pad.

I'm seriously thinking about it now that Tekken 6 and MVC2 are gonna be on the 360.

I wanna know if it really makes the D-pad that much better.

waynehead895

I haven't tried it personally, but Dream-Visions recommended it to me a while ago when SCIV was released. I prefer using the analogue stick on the controller which is why i didn't do it. It's supposed to work and i don't see why it wouldn't. You just have to be careful when opening the controller as everything could spill out and cause havoc!! (it's not really that bad).

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts
Any news on the green Euro 360 pad imports?