This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeadToFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DeadToFall
Member since 2006 • 486 Posts
i know you can plug them into your computer and use them but how do you get them to work when i plug mine in it doesnt do anyhing
nicholas400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nicholas400
Member since 2007 • 163 Posts
i know you can plug them into your computer and use them but how do you get them to work when i plug mine in it doesnt do anyhing DeadToFall
it has to be a wired controller, not a wireless. at least for a while, til the LAN adapter comes out.
DeadToFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DeadToFall
im using a wired controller but it wont work when i plug ti in it asks me for some kind of software or something i dont know what to do
nicholas400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nicholas400
im using a wired controller but it wont work when i plug ti in it asks me for some kind of software or something i dont know what to doDeadToFall
Is your computer new/newish? you should be able to download all the drivers off of the microsoft website for it.
lombado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lombado
Member since 2006 • 151 Posts
i know you can plug them into your computer and use them but how do you get them to work when i plug mine in it doesnt do anyhing DeadToFall
gotta have the wired one\ If you're using wireless you'e not so smart, huh? Shalom, Players
DeadToFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DeadToFall
[QUOTE="DeadToFall"]i know you can plug them into your computer and use them but how do you get them to work when i plug mine in it doesnt do anyhing lombado
gotta have the wired one\ If you're using wireless you'e not so smart, huh? Shalom, Players

did you even read my post im not using a wireless dumbass
DeadToFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DeadToFall
[QUOTE="DeadToFall"]im using a wired controller but it wont work when i plug ti in it asks me for some kind of software or something i dont know what to donicholas400
Is your computer new/newish? you should be able to download all the drivers off of the microsoft website for it.

im on their website now do you know which driver it is i cant find it
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts
[QUOTE="lombado"][QUOTE="DeadToFall"]i know you can plug them into your computer and use them but how do you get them to work when i plug mine in it doesnt do anyhing DeadToFall

did you even read my post im not using a wireless dumbass

LMAO, fix your punctuation before you start calling people dumbass'. I have 3 wireless dumbass' they work quite well.
nicholas400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nicholas400
Try this link here...http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/C/8/AC8CA87C-4F5B-49D6-9E0A-C0BBA2E96663/XBOX360Eng.exe