3 red lights SECOND TIME NOW...!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CassiusVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 0

#1 CassiusVII
Member since 2006 • 1658 Posts
This is getting rediculous... I didnt play my 360 for like 2 days... turned it on today... 3 red lights...absolutely no reason for it to be damaged or anything.... this is the second time this has happened... the first happened this summer... thats all I have to say to this is... How much is a Wii ????
butkis689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 butkis689
Member since 2003 • 1955 Posts
sorry to hear that.....but there is a sticky about this topic. please use it
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
Just calm down, take a deep breath and READ THE MANUAL TO THE CONSOLE. It tells you exactly what you need to know. The 3 red lights don't always mean dead 360. It's the cables, the ventilation, the electricity in the area (power surges case the 3 red lights), and some other things. Read the Manual and stop spazzing dude. It's no problem...I've had a 360 since launch and I've had over 3 "RED LIGHTS OF DOOM". My 360 is going on strong still.
traxxadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 traxxadeth
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

sorry to hear that.....but there is a sticky about this topic. please use itbutkis689

QFT

butkis689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 butkis689

[QUOTE="butkis689"]sorry to hear that.....but there is a sticky about this topic. please use ittraxxadeth

QFT

i'm polite, i'm curtious, and i'm just giving a friendly reminder. why do you have to make a big deal out of something as rediculous as this?
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MADVLAD123
[QUOTE="traxxadeth"]

[QUOTE="butkis689"]sorry to hear that.....but there is a sticky about this topic. please use itbutkis689

QFT

i'm polite, i'm curtious, and i'm just giving a friendly reminder. why do you have to make a big deal out of something as rediculous as this?

QFT means quoted for truth....i don't think he meant any offense to you.....unless that's not what you are talking about...I don't really understand why you are angry in your post....

butkis689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 butkis689
[QUOTE="butkis689"][QUOTE="traxxadeth"]

[QUOTE="butkis689"]sorry to hear that.....but there is a sticky about this topic. please use itMADVLAD123

QFT

QFT means quoted for truth....i don't think he meant any offense to you.....unless that's not what you are talking about...I don't really understand why you are angry in your post....

ahh i see now. lol all this time i thought QFT meant QUIT ****** TROLLING. lol my mistake.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
The guy has just had his second 360 break, it happened to me and its frustrating, give him a break.
CassiusVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#9 CassiusVII
Member since 2006 • 1658 Posts
just got done checking all cords and everything... nothing wrong... all are plugged in.. no damage done... and im pretty sure we didnt have a power surge... 
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MADVLAD123

just got done checking all cords and everything... nothing wrong... all are plugged in.. no damage done... and im pretty sure we didnt have a power surge... CassiusVII

check ventilation as well keep your thing cool, change the way your 360 is placed (vertical to horizantal or vice versa)...try some things. See what your results are. And read the manual as well. They might have more solutions. If none of those gives you the results you want, call Microsoft.