$100K KI Tournament And New Character Possibly Coming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Possible Shadow Jago With New Moves

"Beginning soon, any money spent on Killer Instinct for two weeks will go toward a community-funded tournament pool for this year's fighting game season.

Following this morning's announcement that fan-favorite fighter Cinder will release for Killer Instinct, the dev team said this year's tournament prizes will be bolstered by the community.

This means that any purchases –– whether they be Cinder downloads, costume downloads, or even full-game downloads –– will go toward a pool of up to $100,000 for the next EVO and other fighting-game events. Cinder is available on April 30 for Killer Instinct Ultra Edition owners, and May 6 for everyone else."

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Awesome stuff, I hope the game has a good tournament presence. I hope they come out with new Jago Shadow moves, I never liked how he was identical to regular Jago, except for the appearence of course.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

Awesome stuff, I hope the game has a good tournament presence. I hope they come out with new Jago Shadow moves, I never liked how he was identical to regular Jago, except for the appearence of course.

Yeah, I think they had to give him new moves to protect the "exclusive" integrity of the original Shadow Jago. We will see. This might make me pick up that new Mortal Kombat fightpad to make the game easier to play.