Xbox1 owners - Are you enjoying the console so far?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Im a ps4 owner at the moment but I do plan on getting x1 in January - Feb.

Not a fan boy, I don't choose sides.

That said, im curious what you guys think of the console so far? Anything you want to share.

Tell us what games you got and if they are good.

MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#2  Edited By MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

I got one on launch day and I'm very much enjoying it. The hardware is really good, as is the controller-- it just took a little bit of getting used to.

The new Call of Duty is really good, as is Assassin's Creed IV. The only exclusive I've played so far is Forza, and it's amazing.

kareem306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kareem306
Member since 2006 • 345 Posts

Honestly no not really im not impressed at all its not as fast as it was made out to be and i dont find it that user friendly

dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

@marcheegsr said:

That said, im curious what you guys think of the console so far? Anything you want to share.

Hell f'ing yeah!

I love my Xbox One. I came into the launch hating Microsoft for what they were trying to pull, but at the same time I was going to give the Xbox One a fair shake and check it out. And so far I am loving it

When you turn on your Xbox, it automatically turns on your TV, so you don't have to bother with multiple remotes anymore. And since you can plug in your cable box, you don't have to switch outputs/source anymore, and you can change channels with your controller so you don't have to do it with a different controller. It's just so much easier

Aaand, it'll automatically log you in, you just have to step in front of Kinect. I picked up Forza 5 at the midnight launch and I downloaded Killer Instinct. I'm loving Forza 5, played 12-14 hours of it since launch.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the controller isn't as nice as the PS4 controller. Comfort goes a long way after an extended playing session, I find myself having to take breaks after extended play time.

But so far so good, I'm loving my new Xbox!

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

I am a PS4 owner too, but i am enjoying my Xbox One too. Just some things annoy me with Kinect. The kinect is way too slow and laggy to be usable for controlling menus. I end up just using the contoller when ever possible. There is not too much to try out with Kinect right now. The demo for Kinect Sports Rivals is fun and works well, WHEN it works, but half the time i try to play it the Kinect wont work properly and i can't tell what the problem is exactly...maybe the demo is buggy and its not the Kinect...who knows. I was also disappointed that the Xbox One can not download multiple things at the same time like the PS4 can. But overall, everything runs smooth, Forza 5 looks nice and Killer Instinct is a fun, good looking but shallow distraction.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#6 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Yep watching twister and typing this on snap mode right now

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bumsonfire
Member since 2013 • 250 Posts

Im loving it, nuff said!

ethan0505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ethan0505
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I got the X-One on friday and spent most of the day just getting used to how it worked which to be honest was quite complicated at the start. I dont like the fact that there is now no Xbox Guide as such, so looking at your friends list or party requires either speaking to kinect or pressing the Xbox button to return to the dash which on returning to a multiplayer game can cause a bit of lag and jerkiness on the screen for a moment.

Yesterday with it was far better as i had learned most of the voice commands and also how the menu system works. The games I have bought have been pretty good, Forza looks great and the handling is realistic, BF4 is also a great looking game but has a shocking number of problems online that make it less enjoyable to play, Killer Instinct is good too although I constantly get beat with super hyper combos and Kinect Rivals for me anyway works really well and my son loves it even though Im not really into jumping around.

It also works pretty well with smartglass on my iPhone and also Xbox Music and Video from my Windows 8 laptop. I did have some trouble connecting it to the laptop at the start but now its up and running its pretty seamless. I also have my 360 plugged into the HDMI in port and its cool being able to sign into both at the same time and switch between them easily just by talking to Kinect, or even snapping the 360 to the side of the screen,

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I've been playing non-stop since I got mine on Friday, couldn't be happier with my purchase. The system is very stable and has not crashed once. I have had it happen once or twice where an app would crash as I was opening it, and it would send me to the dashboard.....that's about the worst of it....otherwise it's been nothing but awesomeness.

I got most of the launch games and honestly I am enjoying them all. Ryse is actually the game I have played the most, I don't mind its simple gameplay I wanna see what happens in the story and the graphics are such a spectacle it's crazy.

Dead Rising 3 is so much fun, and it's absolutely not a game that could have been done on this gen. I felt there were more than a hundred zombies onscreen at the same time at some points...it's got a great B-Movie feel.

Forza 5 feels like a new Forza experience, because of the new controller and also the cars are much more detailed they look incredible. The best thing is that now you really need to apply carefull pressure to the trigger buttons, for example on tight turns you cannot just keep hitting full throttle, and as you press further down and get to 50% pressure, you can feel the rumble beneath the trigger...it's hard to explain really but makes Forza better I find. Online works great so far no lag whatsoever.

The last few days have been like a kid in a candy store for me. Whatever I want, instantly....I got all my games digital so I'm always switching from one game or app to another and its incredibly fast, there is no waste of time between those activities. The loading is still there in games but it seems to have been reduced in frequency overall.

As for the Kinect stuff, I'm glad they included it. A lot of the voice commands are more efficient than having to use the controller. It's embedded in all games and apps. Anyways, I'm just glad this waiting is over, hope you're enjoying the PS4, it's all about the games and the experience.

jekyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#10  Edited By jekyll
Member since 2002 • 9140 Posts

It's a technological marvel, and the Kinect unit works really well. I can't wait until you can dictate messages to friends via the Kinect.

KingJuggaNott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By KingJuggaNott
Member since 2013 • 200 Posts

Options. You'll find that all the crying that reviewers were doing made sense, but made a ant hill look like a mountain. Totally awesome system, it's beautiful, felt really innovative, ran quiet, the kinect had a beautiful picture. Knowing that all my friends that get a xbox one would have it has me really excited because I had the original kinect and couldn't communicate with many of my friends who didn't have one. Excited for Skype. I have to admit, as soon as I popped in BF4 and started playing the Campaign I was really shocked at how great it looks. I took it to the multiplayer to get my feet wet and it's just as beautiful. Some folks were running around getting plenty of kills etc, I feel I was getting murked because I was in awe of the graphics. Yea I was "Trying" to focus on the matches, but looking at the graphics had me noticing so much detail and paying attention to my surroundings and sounds. Great sounds.

I played NBA 2K14 and that game is the BEST SPORTS GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED....it was unreal. The detail, how smooth is runs and how it goes from one function to another is just awesome. I hear the PS4 guys saying that they "Only want to play games"...that's fine, but to me they just sound like someone who says to the inventor of the iPhone "Why would you make this, I just want a phone that makes calls. I have a camera, I have a computer, and I can do all of that without it being on a phone." Just totally missing the point of the innovation.I will get a PS4 because of the Exclusives, no doubt. I have a 360 and a Playstation 3 now. But in 2013 you would think that a gamer would want in a console what he wants in ALL electronics...AS MANY FUNCTIONS as possible. Not just thrown together in the box, but in a fashion that it works and it keeps you in GAMING. If I'm a gamer, I appreciate the fact that I can be watching TV and I can get a game invite or I can see all the activity of my gamer friends. I'm not JUST a gamer, I'm a sports fan, I'm a people person as well. I like what the Xbox One offers. I can totally understand if some 16 year old kid doesn't see the usefulness of the Xbox One being in his BEDROOM. Mine is in my Living Room. I live by myself and when my friends come over, or my girlfriend comes over they enjoy what it does. Xbox One seems like it has MORE than just a GAMER in mind. It has a bunch of great features that are not totally perfect at the time, but they seem to have made it with a family and people of all ages in mind. My mother doesn't know how to use the controller to get to nexflix if she comes over....but she knows how to say "Xbox Go to Netflix"...she probably doesn't know how to sign into Kinect...but surprise it signs you in automatically. Just so many thoughtful and innovative features in one box. I'm totally happy with my purchase and I'm sure that any other gamer would as well. It has Options. You don't have to use voice commands, but you have that option. The same can't be said for a PS4. They don't have the option to use a Kinect like system. They don't. As far as the "I only want a system that has games" argument, I've actually never heard a group of gamers seeming so close-minded and fanboyish.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Well mine is still in the box until Thursday night but I appreciate the feedback everyone. I'm anxiously awaiting the unboxing. I'm slightly disappointed with the engineering as far as the inside of the system in comparison to the other console but atleast the outside looks great and the games look to be promising after all. You have done well Microsoft but there is much room for improvement.

dogfather76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dogfather76
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

I've got one in addition to the ps4. I'm liking it quite a bit. Playing DR3 and Forza. I've been out of the xbox community for a while, so if anyone wants to play sometime, please add me. My GT is Allstarmark13.

jetjetjaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 jetjetjaguar
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

@marcheegsr: I am very happy so far. They have improved the O.S. quite a bit. At first I felt kinda fumble fingered "How do you turn it off?" but every change seems to help the flow once you learn it. Forza 5 is such an amazing improvement on the already great Forza 4 that that is just about all I am playing right now. The improvements to Forza 5 are numerous the first thing that comes to mind is the "Drive-a-tar" thing. Even at low levels the A.I. oppenents are not stupid. And having a familiar gamertag in the race makes we want to... well... beat that imaginary friends driving behavior right into the ground!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'll be enjoying my Xbox at Christmas.

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts

I decided to pick up the console at launch because of Forza 5 and I am glad I did.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RimacBugatti

I picked my Xbox One up at launch and just played Forza 5 today for the first time. It's a wonderful game but not a lot better than Forza 4 in my opinion. The controller is really comfortable. The only issue that I have is my HDD is making a buzzing noise. It's not too loud so I think I'm going to just deal with it. My PS4 awaits for Christmas. Honestly that CPU in the Xbox is garbage but the GPU seems to be pretty good. I would have liked to see a faster CPU and something that was better at multitasking but it's ok for now. The graphics are acceptable but I do want to see an improvement in the future. The cars in Forza 5 are very sexy though! Over all the Xbox console looks sleek but not modern. But it will be aa awesome gaming machine for years to come.

Mo-licious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mo-licious
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

I didn't pre-order but should have. We went to Bestbuy first things Saturday morning but of course, they were sold out. I was very disappointed and we were told the pre-orders expired first thing Sunday morning so show up. First in line Sunday and we were told the customer service rep that told us the pre-orders expired was wrong. BOOOOOO. We asked for a the manager (just to vent) and he told us 'maybe' by Xmas. Then a guy behind us (holding a 'non-desript' shipping box) says he was returning one. Unopened, day one version.... "do we want it?'. ...... ahhhhh.....damn YES!!! There is a Santa Claus!!!! ;)

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#19 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

I think it's pretty awesome, but if you really want one you'd just get one, not make threads seeing what other people think. It's all about what games you want to play. I love the voice commands and the controller, and think it's the best console for me. Obviously everyone won't agree. I think it's money well spent and don't regret it.

Slannmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#20  Edited By Slannmage
Member since 2005 • 6968 Posts

Xbox Fitness was a lie

There are no apps to watch stuff other than 4oD and Youtube (which is crap as you cannot watch your subscriptions)

No external storage support like they said

Forza 5 is half a game and heavily downgraded from versions we've seen in the past

Have to pay for Gold to do anything on the frigging thing.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#21 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@Videodogg: The main problem I found with Kinect in 360, was, that I had it close to my HDTV. Now every demo and pic I ever saw had it there, in front of my playing space, but, that is also right in front of my HDTV speaker. So, the Kinect reacts to the words it hears from games. Machines are from perfect, as we all know. So I moved it away from my HDTV and my voice commands worked great. Now as far as movement, in my barracks room, and with the new version, I cant say. But I never cared about that anyway. I liked voice commands in ME3 and others as well as menus. Once I moved it from TV speakers, it worked great.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sukraj

cant wait to get Kinect rivals for the kids.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 marcheegsr

@immortality20 said:

I think it's pretty awesome, but if you really want one you'd just get one, not make threads seeing what other people think. It's all about what games you want to play. I love the voice commands and the controller, and think it's the best console for me. Obviously everyone won't agree. I think it's money well spent and don't regret it.

Forgive me if I want to hear some customer feedback before spending over 500 dollars.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@marcheegsr said:

The system is awesome. I have Forza 5 which is one of the best looking next-gen games so far. Ryse is also beautiful and the game is actually a bit challenging at times. It's not perfect, but it's definitely not a "4 score" game like GS gave it. Even Knack isn't a "4 Score" game. Haven't gotten a chance to play much of DR3 yet. I'll be doing that this weekend. Other games like Powerstar Golf and Killer Instinct are very good. The physics in PSG feels better then Tiger Woods at times. Killer Instinct is better then gamers think. The controller excellent. I just wish they would have put some grips under it. It's a little smaller then the XBox 360 controller, which is still the best controller around. I'll probably get BF4 & NBA 2K14 next year and then wait for Titanfall, Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive, D4 & Halo 5.

************************************************************************************

@kareem306 said:

Honestly no not really im not impressed at all its not as fast as it was made out to be and i dont find it that user friendly

With that weak review, you obviously don't own one. lol!! You're completely wrong, as it is fast and snapping apps is very quick.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

It's really good, Kinect is great, even on Kinect Sports I could control my jetski super easy, a friend came over yesterday and within the second try he was scoring in 1st place. Telling Kinect to "record that" is brilliant, I also find that I mix between the voice commands and the controller, controller for those one step away functions and voice for something that would take me 4-5 button presses to get into, best of both worlds. The system is extremely quiet, runs really cool, looks great next to other entertainment devices. Forza is amazing, just waiting for those true next gen games to come though.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

My wife won't let me open mine till Christmas so far I just look at box. Guess I will have to just play ps4 and my new Zelda 3ds till then lol. I went to MS store yesterday got killer instinct pin edition and the charger dock and a Xbox one t shirt lol. First time I went to ms store it was pretty cool loud and very busy.

dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By dinb
Member since 2003 • 1185 Posts

I have both it and ps4 and honestly graphics are pretty much the same. I tried a few games on both and it's hard to tell the difference.

I find the controller more comfy than the ps4 one. Sustem is also extremely quiet and I like the way it looks.

However, I find the user interface to be a mess. Especially if you use voice commands that don't work too well for me. They made the commands too mechanical so you can't say what you think it would understand only what it actually understands. This forces you to have a less natural conversation. For example, Siri and Google are much better able to understand what you want to say. With kinnect, you always have to use very specific commands.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

I own Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4. Dead Rising is stupid fun that will occupy you for a week, but Battlefield is a broken mess..

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sukraj

@GuitarSmash said:

I own Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4. Dead Rising is stupid fun that will occupy you for a week, but Battlefield is a broken mess..

it should occupy u longer than a week.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AutoPilotOn

@GuitarSmash: what's wrong with bf on xbox one? I love it on my ps4

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Many of you are really missing out on the Ryse experience.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RimacBugatti

The more I play Forza 5 the more I notice the jaggies everywhere. Extremely disappointed. I like the system overall but it's pretty slow and graphically I expected more. I love the look of the console but the HDD is still making a buzzing sound but I will tolerate that as it still performs the way it should. The system runs very cool from what I can tell and the fan doesn't get loud at all. Pretty much as quiet as the 360 slim if not more quiet except for that damn HDD. As for the Kinect it's still in the box to stay. I'm a gamer and I don't use the camera stuff. Well the light on the power brick stays white which is an indication that the console is still on which I'm pissed about that because I turn it off but apparently it doesn't turn off.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

@AutoPilotOn: At the moment it crashes constantly and every time i try to play something like Rush or Conquest, it either sends me to Domination or Team Deathmatch... The campaign also corrupts my save file so i had to restart 3 times already.

In Defuse, a lot of the times, the match will start and will automatically stop the round saying my team lost for all 6 rounds.....the list goes on.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

I have both a PS4 and an XBO, and I use my XBO a lot more. The convenience of the voice controls is a really great experience, and Killer Instinct is awesome.

b4il

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 b4il
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts

nice console, but maybe i wouldn't have bought it at launch if i still had my 360. if you do own a 360 i guess there is no real reason to get a x1 at the moment. i'm enjoying it so far, but i really hope there's more to come graphic-wise. next year is gonna be amazing though, can't wait for titanfall, destiny, halo 5, metal gear solid 5, sunset overdrive, the division, kingdom hearts 3 etc...!

Diego_921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Diego_921
Member since 2006 • 511 Posts

I wasn't impressed really don't see myself using the kinect ever, not many games out plus mine stopped working the second day I had it. I'm going to get a refund and buy one in a year or two when all of the problems have been fixed or get a ps4

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 sukraj

@AutoPilotOn said:

My wife won't let me open mine till Christmas so far I just look at box. Guess I will have to just play ps4 and my new Zelda 3ds till then lol. I went to MS store yesterday got killer instinct pin edition and the charger dock and a Xbox one t shirt lol. First time I went to ms store it was pretty cool loud and very busy.

I have the same problem as u my wife is making me wait until Christmas.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 marcheegsr

@sukraj said:

@AutoPilotOn said:

Great xmas gift though. It would drive me insane to know that a next gen console was in my house and I couldn't play it for a month.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#41 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

I like it so far it has some nice features, but there are a few gripes I've had with mine, first of all, Online doesn't work well, some of the games I have tried online have their problems, Ryse has a good bunch of match ending glitches, battlefield 4 is unplayable too many bugs, lag and errors all around and Killer Instinct has trouble finding matches (have yet to try AC IV online) and I know for sure it's not my connection, the 360 is as smooth as ever.

Also the OS is less user friendly, they dropped the ball big time specially with friends (it runs now on an app) and achievements (which are more than one button press away) also the market place is counter intuitive.

On the good side, the console runs really nice and silent, you can get to the home screen without quitting the games, kinect works as expected, snap functionality is noce (althought I could use snapping skype) the controller is great, the DVR is a great function, and smatglass is way better than I expected

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 marcheegsr

@doubalfa said:

I like it so far it has some nice features, but there are a few gripes I've had with mine, first of all, Online doesn't work well, some of the games I have tried online have their problems, Ryse has a good bunch of match ending glitches, battlefield 4 is unplayable too many bugs, lag and errors all around and Killer Instinct has trouble finding matches (have yet to try AC IV online) and I know for sure it's not my connection, the 360 is as smooth as ever.

Also the OS is less user friendly, they dropped the ball big time specially with friends (it runs now on an app) and achievements (which are more than one button press away) also the market place is counter intuitive.

On the good side, the console runs really nice and silent, you can get to the home screen without quitting the games, kinect works as expected, snap functionality is noce (althought I could use snapping skype) the controller is great, the DVR is a great function, and smatglass is way better than I expected

Its not just x1 man, ps4 has a bf4 problems too. But its slowly getting better. I know over time it will continue to improve so just stick with it or just give a break until they patch most of the bugs.

King_Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#43  Edited By King_Wii
Member since 2006 • 194 Posts

I love my Xbox One. I too don't pick sides and plan on picking up a PS4 once they become available in my area again. That being said I don't sue the Kinect at all. It's just a personal preference. My annoyance with that is that I get a lot of messages with error codes telling me my Kinect isn't connected, that bugs me. Other then that the system is amazing and fun. It feels like a beefer 360 but I'm still waiting for a lot of the great games to come out on it. The launch lineup was quasi-weak in my opnion (for both systems) and I mainly picked it up this early in the game because I wanted the Day One stuff. I like it though and I'd say if your curious about it and the exclusives look good to you pick one up when you can.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#44 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

@marcheegsr: yeah I have read both versions have their issues, like I'm not giving up on Battlefield or something like that, I'm just surprised by the ammount of lacking experiences I've had so far (and understand it wont be like this all the time)

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 AutoPilotOn

Bf4 is very buggy I only played it on ps4 and some matches give me problems some I can play no issues. I still have been enjoying it though

Mikeyyyys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Mikeyyyys
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5LcnkSPpFw
i know this guy isnt!

tiger5lood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tiger5lood

Im glad I found this thread, ive been very curious about how the system is holding up to the hype. Also for the people that have stated that the system is very complicated at first and aren't happy with little things here and there, REMEMBER its still new and there will be updates. Hell, look at how much the 360 has changed throughout the last few years. I didn't like the original xbox 360 home or guide but an update took care of that. You just have to give Microsoft some time to work out the kinks, Im sure they are already working on an update.

But I'm very happy to hear all of you that are enjoying your xbox one! I've switched up my outlook on which system is superior many times, about a month ago I was set on going with the PS4 but now I am leaning more towards the Xbox one!

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AutoPilotOn

@a55a55inx: I was at Microsoft store and picked up killer instinct pin edition or whatever it's a big box with pins and code to download full seasons I guess. I am not allowed to open it lol. I can't wait to give it a try I loved KI on super nes I still have the cart

xboxlover64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By xboxlover64

To all the new xbox one owners, I think you would enjoy this new ebook on the gaming system. I know for a fact that it will tell you things you don't even know about xbox one. Take a look at it for yourself. www.bestxboxoneguide.com

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sukraj

@marcheegsr said:

@sukraj said:

@AutoPilotOn said:

Great xmas gift though. It would drive me insane to know that a next gen console was in my house and I couldn't play it for a month.

It doesn't bother me that much I've still got my 360 hooked up to my tv and when I'm not gaming I'm watching movies so its all good brah.