Xbox Live Suspension Message

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Anon_642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Anon_642
Member since 2008 • 369 Posts
I just got suspended from XBL, probaly for something in my bio and in the e-mail they said they sent me a message via the Xbox Dashboard with infomation on how long suspension will last ect. Point is I can't find the message because they won't let me connect to Live. Is there any other way to access this message?
Also if I created a new account would I be able to go on XBL or has my ISP been blocked temporarily?
Thanks.
Anon_642
Tiger_Raid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tiger_Raid
Member since 2008 • 304 Posts
see thats what i dont get about you guys. why do you even bother putting stupid stuff in your bio?
Triplekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Triplekill
Member since 2005 • 504 Posts
see thats what i dont get about you guys. why do you even bother putting stupid stuff in your bio?Tiger_Raid
Yeah, Its like they dont know people can report them lol
Anon_642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Anon_642
Bump for helpfull answer.
ExtremeOne316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ExtremeOne316
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts

you and the rest of the clowns on XBL that act stupid or mod consoles are getting exactly what you deserve  

behem0th247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 behem0th247
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts
log onto your profile on www.xboxlive.com
redmagic123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 redmagic123
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts

Bump for helpfull answer.Anon_642

check xbox.com & sign in to account but if already deleted it then no luck

Anon_642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Anon_642

[QUOTE="Anon_642"]Bump for helpfull answer.redmagic123

Nope no luck on that though but thnaks all the same (and to the other guy).
As for the guys who are posting saying I'm a "clown" or whatever creative insults your brain can manage, do you know me?Doubtfull. So unless you DO know what I was suspended for EXACTLY take your post elsewhere. Me - NOT INTRESTED. Unless you have something helpfull to say, don't say it. Says more about you than it does me.

Anon_642
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
does it not say how long ur banned for when u try to log in im sure its meant to . phone up xbox live support if not . usually its one day , for first offence thats ban worthy (sometimes just get a warning saying code of conduct) after a one day ban, next time its usually a week, after that can be another week or month or just a out and out ban if u been a total idiot on live over and over again and had loads of complaints. when u have slightly offensive stuff on ur bio, when u get in a war of words over voice on a game and they file complaints on u out of spite then it gives the xbox compaints team a reason to ban you instead of just putting it down as a nusiance complaint
Anon_642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Anon_642
does it not say how long ur banned for when u try to log in im sure its meant to . phone up xbox live support if not . usually its one day , for first offence thats ban worthy (sometimes just get a warning saying code of conduct) after a one day ban, next time its usually a week, after that can be another week or month or just a out and out ban if u been a total idiot on live over and over again and had loads of complaints. when u have slightly offensive stuff on ur bio, when u get in a war of words over voice on a game and they file complaints on u out of spite then it gives the xbox compaints team a reason to ban you instead of just putting it down as a nusiance complaintdjrobst

Alright mate thanks for that although I haven't been in any arguments XBL related of late. It is my first offence and I have just e-mailed customer support. When I logged in everything was as per usual except I couldn't connect to Live.
Time will tell I guess, thanks again for your help djrobst.
Anon_642
-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts
The guys who suspect Anon is a tool, he might be a /v/idya player. v-stuff might be a no-no in XBL. :P
This is all only based from his username and no offence to anyone.
Anyway, my advice would've also been logging in at xbox.com.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d10fd97c5249
deactivated-5d10fd97c5249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 deactivated-5d10fd97c5249
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts

I just got suspended from XBL, probaly for something in my bio and in the e-mail they said they sent me a message via the Xbox Dashboard with infomation on how long suspension will last ect. Point is I can't find the message because they won't let me connect to Live. Is there any other way to access this message?
Also if I created a new account would I be able to go on XBL or has my ISP been blocked temporarily?
Thanks.
Anon_642Anon_642

If you had somethng inappropriate in your bio, then I'm ecstatic that you were banned. That makes my day.

wwedx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 wwedx
Member since 2006 • 2014 Posts
see thats what i dont get about you guys. why do you even bother putting stupid stuff in your bio?Tiger_Raid
i wonder if they even know what a bio is?
moshakirby18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 moshakirby18
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts
[QUOTE="Tiger_Raid"]see thats what i dont get about you guys. why do you even bother putting stupid stuff in your bio?wwedx
i wonder if they even know what a bio is?

Is your bio the public one? If so I don't know why you bother putting anything in your bio other than a smiley face :/
Anon_642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Anon_642

[QUOTE="Anon_642"]I just got suspended from XBL, probaly for something in my bio and in the e-mail they said they sent me a message via the Xbox Dashboard with infomation on how long suspension will last ect. Point is I can't find the message because they won't let me connect to Live. Is there any other way to access this message?
Thanks.
Anon_642dante1st

If you had somethng inappropriate in your bio, then I'm ecstatic that you were banned. That makes my day.

Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to me - except I couldn't give a "monkey's" what you think. If that makes your day, well then you're a pretty sad person. Suspension was released today so it doesn't really matter anymore, it was obviously only a one-day thing.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="dante1st"]

[QUOTE="Anon_642"]I just got suspended from XBL, probaly for something in my bio and in the e-mail they said they sent me a message via the Xbox Dashboard with infomation on how long suspension will last ect. Point is I can't find the message because they won't let me connect to Live. Is there any other way to access this message?
Thanks.
Anon_642Anon_642

Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to me - except I couldn't give a "monkey's" what you think. If that makes your day, well then you're a pretty sad person. Suspension was released today so it doesn't really matter anymore, it was obviously only a one-day thing.

shaudenfreuda, taking pleasure in other peoples pain, kinda weird

Azmod3aN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Azmod3aN
Member since 2003 • 84 Posts

Your ISP has not been blocked and your account isn't the one that's blocked. The Xbox 360 has a console ID, which is verified everytime you try to connect to xbox live. Most probably your console ID has been blocked so that even if you make a new gamertag, you will not be able to connect to the XBL service, period.

You'll have to take the suspension, and once you get your XBL access back, maybe you should try to tone down whatever the reason was you got suspended for.

dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts
[QUOTE="redmagic123"]

[QUOTE="Anon_642"]Bump for helpfull answer.Anon_642

Nope no luck on that though but thnaks all the same (and to the other guy).
As for the guys who are posting saying I'm a "clown" or whatever creative insults your brain can manage, do you know me?Doubtfull. So unless you DO know what I was suspended for EXACTLY take your post elsewhere. Me - NOT INTRESTED. Unless you have something helpfull to say, don't say it. Says more about you than it does me.

Anon_642

alright i have helpful information, dont be racist, abnoxtious, over the top, scary ect. follow the coc and this wouldnt happen
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

All you fools need to chill the hell out. Nobody knows why this guy was suspended. I personally know 3-4 people who got 1 day suspensions for putting song lyrics in their bio that were deemed "inappropriate". Stop jumping down the guys throat like he's some sort of cheating, racist, pirate. His topic was nice about the whole thing and all he asked for was alittle help in trying to find out how long the suspension was for. He didn't act all pissed off, and he didn't act like he did nothing wrong, (like almost everyone else on here. "I got suspended for NO reason???" Yeah right). Unless you know why he was suspended, shut up already.

Anon_642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Anon_642
Alright, my suspension was only one day but if I'd known that I wouldn't have made my topic. The "Inapporiate content" was the f-word with a * instead of a u. Not directed in an offensive, obnoxious or racist way. Anyone calling me a "tool" or any other insults because of what you suspect about me should just not bother posting. I asked a reasonable question, took time with my posts so they are easy to read and such (which is more than I can say for some of you) and that's it.
Nice to know people on these forums are so friendly though.
So basically, those of you wanting to chip your two pence in on why people get suspended, I'm not an idiot and know why I was suspended so just take DZBricktop's advice and just shut up.
Again thanks to the blokes who responded in a helpful manner and the rest of you can [enter insult of choice here]

Anon_642
sarahalderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sarahalderson
Member since 2002 • 194 Posts

This just happened to me today. I have 'Gotcha b*tch!' on my profile. That must be what caused it. Sad thing is, I've had that for about 1 year, and never got suspended before.

And yes, I have the * in my profile.