Xbox live suspension?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

ok i was playing assination on gears of war and i killed there leader with a shotgun and he happens to be a host and kicks me and i said "dont get mad cuz i killed u (word i cant say). and then he starts talking all this trash and then i talk trash and he says that i was going to be suspended for 30 starting in one day and its been about a day is he lying or will i be suspended later?

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts

ok i was playing assination on gears of war and i killed there leader with a shotgun and he happens to be a host and kicks me and i said "dont get mad cuz i killed u (word i cant say). and then he starts talking all this trash and then i talk trash and he says that i was going to be suspended for 30 starting in one day and its been about a day is he lying or will i be suspended later?

Lu-Kang

He is lying, that is all.

XBL suspensions happen immediately, not "in a day", and xbl moderators don't get into screaming matches on gears of war.

Avatar image for StromileSwiftee
StromileSwiftee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 StromileSwiftee
Member since 2003 • 385 Posts

U sorta have me confused... was this individual a XBox Live moderator or something? What gave you the feeling that he had the power to suspend you, just because he said so? Unless I missed something the only thing he could do is report you and thats not going to lead to a suspension. I personally wouldn't worry about it unless you're a person who goes around getting people upset at you to the point where they all report you... then you'll have a reason to worry.

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lu-Kang

U sorta have me confused... was this individual a XBox Live moderator or something? What gave you the feeling that he had the power to suspend you, just because he said so? Unless I missed something the only thing he could do is report you and thats not going to lead to a suspension. I personally wouldn't worry about it unless you're a person who goes around getting people upset at you to the point where they all report you... then you'll have a reason to worry.

StromileSwiftee

no he just said starting in one day your going to be suspended for 30 days and he said read the code of conduct

ag1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ag1002
Member since 2004 • 13499 Posts
trash talking happens all the time on xbox live. if you could get suspended for it, 80% of the xbox live community would be in big trouble.
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts
Why would you believe this clown??
StromileSwiftee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 StromileSwiftee
[QUOTE="StromileSwiftee"]

Lu-Kang

no he just said starting in one day your going to be suspended for 30 days and he said read the code of conduct

Nah, dont stress it... code of conduct gets violated every 3.5 seconds

END3R330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 END3R330
Member since 2006 • 401 Posts
lol trash talking is my biggest complaint with XBL. people gotta just calm down.
ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts
didnt your mom tell you dont listen to stupid ppl when u were a lil laddie?
THE_PREZIDENT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 THE_PREZIDENT
Member since 2005 • 2067 Posts
I got suspended for a week & my rep is at 70 percent positive.
Aidan00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Aidan00000
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts
he could not be lying this happend to a buddy of mine. See if he is popular on xbox he could get all his friends to leave you bad feedback and then you will be suspended for a short while, only a few days from online play. And your feedback will be really bad and if you get more bad feedback they will suspend you again. Just to be sure get all your friends to give you good feeback to counteract the bad his friends might give you.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

he has no idea what he's talking about.

he clearly doesnt know how the banning system for XBL works

maxsparkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 maxsparkson
Member since 2008 • 163 Posts

StromileSwiftee

Nah, dont stress it... code of conduct gets violated every 3.5 seconds

more like .0035

Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts
I never trash talk... it annoys me. The other night I noticed someone left me bad feedback for trash talking. I have no idea why.
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
People always say your gonna get banned or suspended just because they don't like you for what ever reason. Anyways, I guess it depends on if you happen to be talking to a moderator then you're screwed! But if it's just regular players that simply file complaints, it'll take a while before Microsoft does suspend you which WILL eventually happen if people have been complaining against you.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
If you believed every threat made in COD4 then I don't think there would be half as many people as there are now :)
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

Lu-Kang

Don't worry about it. He can't do anything. If you did actually run into somebody that can suspend on LIVE (which probably never happens), they won't be trash talking you.

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lu-Kang

thx guys now im telling all of my freinds 2 file a complant on him for emotinal destress :D

Watermelon4372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Watermelon4372
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts

thx guys now im telling all of my freinds 2 file a complant on him for emotinal destress :D

Lu-Kang

LOL!

raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
dont listen to him a lot of people nowadays think they will suspend you when they are little 10 year olds living in mommys basement
StromileSwiftee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 StromileSwiftee

I never trash talk... it annoys me. The other night I noticed someone left me bad feedback for trash talking. I have no idea why.decepticondevil

Ha! Got one better.... I had negative feedback for trash talk and I didnt even have a microphone at the time. Chances are it was someone who was mad because he 'got served' and the best way to get back at you was negative feedback.