Xbox AddOn Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RAD_TRBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RAD_TRBO
Member since 2012 • 52 Posts

So I am obsessed with Xbox live I love to download add ons, themes, avatar items, and alot of other stuff i really don't need! But i just realized recently our wifi connection can only be used so much that is it has only limited GB! Which really BLOWS!! So i was wondering if say i went somewhere that had free wifi (library,mall,starbucks,etc.) Can i download stuff from xbox live to a usb drive via my computer then plug it into my xbox and have it work? Cause the new skyrim add on is coming soon and i NEED it more that i need air and im sure it will be a large download and it will probably use ALL our internet service for the entire month which would = me being in LOADS of trouble!

cain19822004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cain19822004
Member since 2005 • 1382 Posts

So I am obsessed with Xbox live I love to download add ons, themes, avatar items, and alot of other stuff i really don't need! But i just realized recently our wifi connection can only be used so much that is it has only limited GB! Which really BLOWS!! So i was wondering if say i went somewhere that had free wifi (library,mall,starbucks,etc.) Can i download stuff from xbox live to a usb drive via my computer then plug it into my xbox and have it work? Cause the new skyrim add on is coming soon and i NEED it more that i need air and im sure it will be a large download and it will probably use ALL our internet service for the entire month which would = me being in LOADS of trouble!

RAD_TRBO

As far as I know, there is no legitimate way of downloading 360 content ont a PC/laptop and then moving it onto a 360 via USB.

But you can download some, disconnect from the internet and then when your next monthly allowance rolls in, you can resume from where you left off, it's time consuming but I hope it helps.

RAD_TRBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RAD_TRBO
Member since 2012 • 52 Posts

Thanks yes i was wondering if it was possible or not grr...yeah i really hate the whole alloted number of GB its ridiculous! And i have had to do that before it just sucks :(