Xbox 360 PAL or NTCS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NightMareMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NightMareMK
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

About 5 months ago, I bought a xbox 360 Elite PAL. But since most of the games in my country are NTCS, I am about sell the PAL xbox and buy a new NTCS system.

I have mails boxes in both USA & UK, so I can get the games easily. However, not all the games are released for PAL regions. For example, Tales of Vesperia hasn't been released yet.

Should I replace the system or just keep the PAL vertion?

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
First off, you mean 'NTSC' and not 'NTCS'. Secondly, get an NTSC system; you're just better off. My friend was in the same situation (had a PAL Japanese Xbox that couldn't play a lot of games), and he just got a new NTSC Xbox 360 Elite because getting games was easier and more varietal. So if you're able to get the NTSC games easily, then why not. It's ultimately up to you though; do whatever's easier/better for you.
wikkiwild1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 wikkiwild1
Member since 2005 • 188 Posts
If you are in the USA then you may not have much choice but get a new one. You may try to change your region in console settings. I don't know if this will work but it is worth a try.
atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 atm0073
If you are in the USA then you may not have much choice but get a new one. You may try to change your region in console settings. I don't know if this will work but it is worth a try.wikkiwild1
That doesn't work; yeah if you're in the U.S.A. then you're pretty much doomed without an NTSC Xbox 360
NightMareMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 NightMareMK
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

No, I'm not in the USA. I'm in Saudi Arabia and it's a PAL region but most of the games in stores are NTSC

Good thing that i only bought 3 games, it wouldn't cost too much to change to NTSC.

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 atm0073

No, I'm not in the USA. I'm in Saudi Arabia and it's a PAL region but most of the games in stores are NTSC

Good thing that i only bought 3 games, it wouldn't cost too much to change to NTSC.

NightMareMK
Oh ok. I live right above you in Kuwait, lol. Yeah you're best off buying an NTSC console, especially since you've indicated that it won't cost you much.