X360 dying multiplayer ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tahashams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tahashams
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

Hey everyone now iv played on console about more than a year later this june (x360 btw) and uptill now iv only played sniper elite 3 and damn i cant help but notice the dying multiplayer on this game i dont rreally know weather its the game that has bad multiplayer due to such litle amount of players or maybe the consoles whole multiplayer base on its whole is dying cuz on this game it takes me about 15 mins to find a match and on that too either its super laggy or the game has like 6/12 players on the whole.... its basically really frustrating so basically i wanna know what the issue is the console or the game furthermore i wanted to know some games on x360 which still have an alive multiplayer and a still playing multiplayer base or any other game which basucally has a really fun multiplayer expereince and all so yeah ..... thanks

ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts

@tahashams: Couple of years ago I played Call of Duty 4 and nothing but a hack fest. I was disappointed. I really wanted play that game online. I played sniper elite like last November and have little bit of hard time finding a game. The multiplayer in that game wasn't my cup of tea. All I did was finished the online achievement never play anymore online. I guess if the game isn't call of duty or BF than it won't last long.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Depends on the game man, there's still some fairly strong communities for certain types of games out there on the X360.

tahashams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tahashams

Any suggestions anyone ? Im open to pretty much anything with a working multiplayer at this point....

tahashams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tahashams

Im open to any suggestions please... Anything with an alive multiplayer right now and its fun.... iv never played the AC series so hows the Multi for that ? any specific AC which has a good MP ?

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

What you are saying is pretty much nonsense, just because the game you want to play has very little MP action that does´t mean the MP is dying, GOW3, Judgement, Halo4, pretty much all CODs and Battlefields MPs have a bunch of activity, hell, even old fart games like GOW1 and Halo3 have plenty of action.

Want action ? ---> play games that have it.

Sniper Elite 3 has the charm of rubbish for MP.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

CoD BO2, COD MW, Gears 3 (It'll become more active when it goes free on the 16th), Forza 4, Halo 3 and 4. There's really quite a few games with active multiplayer.

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

@tahashams: There was barely any online activity on those "Sniper" games to begin with.. of course you're not gonna find shit.

Avatar image for madeinbrazil123
madeinbrazil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#9  Edited By madeinbrazil123
Member since 2014 • 148 Posts

What you are saying is pretty much nonsense, just because the game you want to play has very little MP action that does´t mean the MP is dying, GOW3, Judgement, Halo4, pretty much all CODs and Battlefields MPs have a bunch of activity, hell, even old fart games like GOW1 and Halo3 have plenty of action.

Besides these I would also add Madden 15, FIFA 15, Nascar 14 and 15, Happy Wars and Grand Theft Auto V. :)

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Here are some numbers I picked of that X360 "dying" multiplayer, Halo 4 at 9:00 PM CT, from some of the most popular MP modes of that game ( numbers rounded ):

Team slayer.- 1350 players; Team Slayer ( large teams ) .- 2600 players; Team Slayer ( heavies ).- 900; Swat .- 600 players; Team Snipers.- 500 players; Free for all.- 600 players, Total ----> 6550 add to those the players from the other less popular modes and you´ll have around 7500 players playing Halo4 MP yesterday.

Solution to your dilemma: Play Halo4 or some other game that do have action.

Avatar image for goldenagegaming
GoldenAgeGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 GoldenAgeGaming
Member since 2015 • 139 Posts

Some games are dying Halo 3, Gears of War 1 and 2 many more its sad, but those games are also pretty old so you can't really expect many people online playing it

Dajamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dajamo
Member since 2015 • 53 Posts

It was just never a super popular game anyways, and with next gen consoles, that has taken away from a lot of games total multiplayer, with both factors, it doesn't surprise me that it's slowing down.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#13 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Another 'dying' thread. Nothing is dying. If it was you'd be reading about it in periodicals like GS...

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Great answers overall up there and I would like to add that when Backwards compatibility is rolled out to everyone in the fall for XOne, then it is very possible that the online communities for some of those 360 games is rejuvenated, since cross platform play will be supported online between XOne and 360.....this will take time and obviously the more games become BC, the more chances of this happening......right now nothing is certain, but if all goes well you never know this could be a cool side effect of BC....essentially merging the 2 online communities together for some games.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@Alucard_Prime: That's a very good point, I can see a lot of old games becoming the main hubs again for online multiplayer action.

CBASSON1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CBASSON1996
Member since 2015 • 60 Posts

I think 2019-2022 will mark the end of 360 online multiplayer and servers

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points