X1 future console boss

This topic is locked from further discussion.

oyvs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 oyvs
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Xbox one all round is going to be the best console in the long run wait and see. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(seventh_generation) 360 n ps3 exclusives handful of great games on each but the rest very average and mediocre. generally most best games are on both consoles So who wins xbox so much more added to the console, conecting your cable to the box so switching changing channel can be done without a remote. kinect my family have had ppl round while the young ones have been playing games and alwayed asked if there something they can all play..... kinect sports. everyone crying i want my console to just play games, does a mobile just ring and txt no. kindle fires just read books no. x1 is a console for games but to make life better for not just kids and geek gamers even your nan can switch it on and play sumthing lighthearted x1andonly ps4get
Supes_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Supes_24
Member since 2013 • 87 Posts
Ok, I tried to read your post but either you don't speak English very well, are very young and haven't learned much about English or you just can't write for crap. It's hard to read that wall of gibberish you just typed out. Sorry and please try again.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
[QUOTE="oyvs"]Xbox one all round is going to be the best console in the long run wait and see. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(seventh_generation) 360 n ps3 exclusives handful of great games on each but the rest very average and mediocre. generally most best games are on both consoles So who wins xbox so much more added to the console, conecting your cable to the box so switching changing channel can be done without a remote. kinect my family have had ppl round while the young ones have been playing games and alwayed asked if there something they can all play..... kinect sports. everyone crying i want my console to just play games, does a mobile just ring and txt no. kindle fires just read books no. x1 is a console for games but to make life better for not just kids and geek gamers even your nan can switch it on and play sumthing lighthearted x1andonly ps4get

Makes lots more topics please.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Hahah, aside from the hard to read paragraphs, PS4get is very creative.magicalclick

yes i cant wait for the PS4

insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts

how do you get to level 7 with only 2 posts?

kingoflife9

Beats me, I'm only level 3 and I've made over 20 posts!

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MickeyTheNinja
Member since 2007 • 3824 Posts
I thought that guy Don was saying the X1 was the future and how proud he is of it? Then he leaves? And people don't see anything wrong with that? You people..aren't even people..
ryanc22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ryanc22
Member since 2006 • 173 Posts

Me fail english, that's unpossible

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

kingoflife9
Check out the level 41 with 163 posts. Now that I don't understand.
ryanc22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ryanc22
Member since 2006 • 173 Posts

[QUOTE="kingoflife9"]

firefox59

I really have no clue how this leveling system works, to be honest I could care less, but for the record I have been on here since 2006.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="kingoflife9"]

ryanc22

I really have no clue how this leveling system works, to be honest I could care less, but for the record I have been on here since 2006.

im pretty sure it works by what you do on the site... like watching videos and reviews and reading articles and responding to them... its not just how many forum posts you make.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

[QUOTE="ryanc22"]

[QUOTE="firefox59"] Check out the level 41 with 163 posts. Now that I don't understand. adders99

im pretty sure it works by what you do on the site... like watching videos and reviews and reading articles and responding to them... its not just how many forum posts you make.

Yeah I know it's not connected to posts. It seems that things like maintaining your profile and adjusting games lists and things like that especially affect level. I'm just surprised to see 162 posts in 7 years.
Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#14 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts

[QUOTE="kingoflife9"]

firefox59

I think your level is determined mainly around how much time you are actually on the website.  I guess posts count toward your level as well, but only a very small amount.

oyvs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 oyvs

Haha, This does look like the works of a retard [this post]. very poorly written indeed, I think proff reading is in order next time.

I would like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to come out and admit to my horrendous errors.

Though i assume gamespot must see potential in my talents, as i have soared through their ranks to a very respectable 7.

My mum would be so proud.

Thankyou

oyvs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 oyvs

"Hahah, aside from the hard to read paragraphs, PS4get is very creative"

Yes, I see you went for some constructive criticism, I feel wiser already.

oyvs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 oyvs

Hmmmm.... "Makes lots more topics please". I think you should step on the retard wagon too....