Wtf I CAME BACK AND ****ING SAW MGS4 AS GOY

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Banjo_Kongfooie
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Banjo_Kongfooie
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
This Is such Bull **** and We should Quit gaming in Protest and then Gamestop will go Out of Buisness if they dont change it............. They DIDNT EVEN ****IING NOMINATE GOW2...........................
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
so you created an alternate screen name that will get banned for this just so you can make this pointless rant?
lolnades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 lolnades
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts
what were you expecting? MGS4 has won most of the awards that it was nomimated for. and gears 2 wasnt really revolutionary and apparently MGS4 is
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
fanboy! :)
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
wrong forum dude...plus, you are asking to get bannned with a post like that
Tilian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tilian1
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

MGS4 deserved it. Deal with it fanboy..

techguybrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 techguybrian
Member since 2008 • 167 Posts
i don't know how you honestly thought it wasn't going to win.... consider how many people call it the greatest ever, how many 10's it got and some people who even say they blew their load after the final cutscene lol .... overrated IMO but hey so what.... just worry about what is your personal game of the year
halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts
i dont know if gow2 should win goty but it should have aleast been nominated
vp22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 vp22
Member since 2008 • 1443 Posts
ya, i think mgs4 is pretty overrated
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Banjo_Kongfooie

i dont know if gow2 should win goty but it should have aleast been nominatedhalfbreed11111

This and the only ****ing reason MGS4 Won AT ALL IS THAT THE ****ING SONY FANBOYS PAID OFF REVIEWERS............ Honestly I played MGS2 and It wasnt Par with Splinter Cell and From what Ive seen MGS4 is Very overrated Even I know A HARDCORE Sonyfan Say it was **** that it got GOY

MindFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MindFreeze
Member since 2007 • 2814 Posts

[QUOTE="halfbreed11111"]i dont know if gow2 should win goty but it should have aleast been nominatedBanjo_Kongfooie

This and the only ****ing reason MGS4 Won AT ALL IS THAT THE ****ING SONY FANBOYS PAID OFF REVIEWERS............ Honestly I played MGS2 and It wasnt Par with Splinter Cell and From what Ive seen MGS4 is Very overrated Even I know A HARDCORE Sonyfan Say it was **** that it got GOY

You just admitted to not even having played it. Stop pretending you have to be some kind of PS3 hater just because you can't afford one. If you played it and you didn't like it fine, but this is the Editor's awards, meaning THEY chose what THEY liked best. Your limited, uninformed opinion doesn't matter.
fries021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fries021
Member since 2004 • 1115 Posts
MGS4 wasn't really all that good it was really boring to play I thought and I still think the first one was the best. What pissed me off was that it won best boss fights too when the boss fights in that game were so boring and old. They were nothing new and I really think No More Heroes had better ones.
xsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xsa
Member since 2004 • 199 Posts
GoW2 was a good game, not a great game. GoW however got all the awards it deserved, GoW2 was just more of the same goodness, just nothing new and I agree with the decision not to even nominate it, all games that were nominated brought more new stuff to their respective franchises then GoW2 did, period.
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Banjo_Kongfooie
[QUOTE="Banjo_Kongfooie"]

[QUOTE="halfbreed11111"]i dont know if gow2 should win goty but it should have aleast been nominatedMindFreeze

You just admitted to not even having played it. Stop pretending you have to be some kind of PS3 hater just because you can't afford one. If you played it and you didn't like it fine, but this is the Editor's awards, meaning THEY chose what THEY liked best. Your limited, uninformed opinion doesn't matter.

I played some of it With my friend Before he Traded it in for GTA4

Lupivdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Lupivdaman
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts
[QUOTE="Banjo_Kongfooie"]

[QUOTE="halfbreed11111"]i dont know if gow2 should win goty but it should have aleast been nominatedMindFreeze

Banjo_Kongfooie you got served
Avatar image for rougewarrior198
rougewarrior198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 rougewarrior198
Member since 2006 • 1425 Posts
Kids this is why you dont do drugs. Let me wipe your tears, and do not worry you can still think GoW2 is game of the year in imagination land. Get over it.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
This should at least belong in System Wars. Please don't mention anything from the PS3 on this board.