WTF am I suposed to do? Please help me anyone :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kollawona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 Kollawona
Member since 2005 • 4811 Posts

Ok so I go to my freinds house and I try to recover my account there. Everything goes fine and thenabout 8after the transfering began it said "X-Box live sign up is unavalable" so then after I put in my hard drive in my freinds 360 and when I try to log in it says " Your X-Box live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from X-Box live" so I am thinking oh I just need to recover it on my Hard Drive. So I try to recover on mine and it says so same error message. So I can't freaking get on my profile! What the hell is going to happen to it and how do I get it back? Please someone help

vhayste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 vhayste
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts
I don't really know dude but it sounds like your profile has been banned? I'm not sure.
Kollawona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kollawona
I didn't even do anything. :( I mean like when I got to www.xbox.com I can still log into it and stuff its just I can't get it on my 360.
phat_frank43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 phat_frank43
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
hmmm that sucks man i heard xbl is havin some issues atm it might sort itself out soon?
Kollawona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kollawona
Damn it I hope cause I mea nall my stuff from the past 1 and half year is one there.
brandonw00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 brandonw00
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts
Microsoft designed the 360 so that if you recover your account on a friends hard drive, the next time that you connect to the Internet with your hard drive, your account is not valid anymore. Its not the same as the original Xbox where you could have your gamertag on multiple consoles. Don't ask me why they do this, but thats why your account is not valid anymore.
Kollawona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kollawona
Well thats the thing it didn't work when I tried to recover it at my freind's house. So the profile isn't on there and when I got to my hard drive to log in I can't.
Avatar image for bassplayer27800
bassplayer27800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 bassplayer27800
Member since 2004 • 3463 Posts
It'll work eventually, same thing happened to my friend.
sacredmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sacredmask
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts
yes it wil work you didn't get banned you are just suffering the Xbox live problems, just keep on trying to recover you account on any of those consoles and you will eventually have you account ready
skatatay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 skatatay
Member since 2007 • 1617 Posts

Ok so I go to my freinds house and I try to recover my account there. Everything goes fine and thenabout 8after the transfering began it said "X-Box live sign up is unavalable" so then after I put in my hard drive in my freinds 360 and when I try to log in it says " Your X-Box live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from X-Box live" so I am thinking oh I just need to recover it on my Hard Drive. So I try to recover on mine and it says so same error message. So I can't freaking get on my profile! What the hell is going to happen to it and how do I get it back? Please someone help

Kollawona

Dont worry about it.. I tried to do the same exact thing today and it told me the same thing you said. I think its because xbox live is having issues lately.

alamgir1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 alamgir1942
Member since 2005 • 700 Posts
The same problem happened a few weeks ago. Wait a day or 2 till it will be fixed. Might be fixed in a few hours too.
Kollawona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kollawona

Thanks for the support guys. :D

skatatay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points