World at War so frustrating!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#1 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts

Ok, so I'm not that good at games, I'm ok, but not great. I played through COD4 and the harder difficulties and didn't seem to have too many problems, but man. With COD: World at War it seems like I'm dying many more times each checkpoint. It just seems so much harder than COD4, ha, hopefully that's the case and I'm just not starting to get old...

ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts
no man, it the game. I think they put it the game like that, so ppl break stuff and make them go out and buy more stuff.lol
Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Panzeram
Member since 2008 • 653 Posts
I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:Panzeram

that has absalutely nothing to do with this topic.....

and yes i found the game rather harder

Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Samslayer

I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:Panzeram

Ha yeah, man just breaks my heart, all that work just to get hit by a ghost gnade.

Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Panzeram

[QUOTE="Panzeram"]I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:adders99

Sure it does, I was telling my story about the difficulty of the CoD series. He was saying how hard it can be in comparison. Makes sense to me!

Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Panzeram

[QUOTE="Panzeram"]I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:Samslayer

Ha yeah, man just breaks my heart, all that work just to get hit by a ghost gnade.

I know, also, having time limits on veteran is just wrong.

Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Samslayer
[QUOTE="Samslayer"]

[QUOTE="Panzeram"]I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:Panzeram

Then there are those parts where you just die, not really sure know why you died, must have been a freak heart attack. I guess they can happen to any one...

Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Panzeram
[QUOTE="Panzeram"][QUOTE="Samslayer"]

Samslayer

Then there are those parts where you just die, not really sure know why you died, must have been a freak heart attack. I guess they can happen to any one...

LMAO, yeah, the sudden heart attacks are a cheap way of dying.:P

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
those games are hard on veteran. i just don't try them because they are hard to get. i do't ahve passions for that of me deing.
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
[QUOTE="adders99"]

[QUOTE="Panzeram"]I've gotten full 1000 GS in both CoD 2 and Cod 4, they weren't easy of course, but you need to be persistent and not get too angry at it lol. I have actually gotten all the CoD 4 achievements for a friend as well, even the brutal Mile High Club, but then he went and got a new account, and wants me to do it again.:roll:Panzeram

Sure it does, I was telling my story about the difficulty of the CoD series. He was saying how hard it can be in comparison. Makes sense to me!

TC is talking about world at war, not CoD2 or CoD4.
stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#12 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts
Eh this is somewhat bad news for me, as I am not a very good gamer that gets easily frusterated.
Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Samslayer

Eh this is somewhat bad news for me, as I am not a very good gamer that gets easily frusterated. stupid4

This game has been the frustration capital of the world for me. Even over Gears when my frickin chainsaw just decides not to work, right at that last spot before a checkpoint...

matlem42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 matlem42
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Well im proud to say that i finished the whole campaign on veteran. I even posted it on a blog on this site cuz i was so happy bout it... lol its really relieving to put that flag! just keep on playin, try to outspawn the ennemies (thats how i was able to do the second last mission) stupid flaks cannon... i kept the bazooka bullet for the third cannon and then took the other one for the fourth, and man i was happy to get that checkpoint!

all i can tell u is, GL and ... F***** NADE SPAMS!

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Patience is the key to anything. I Had alot of patience and thank god i finished it on veteran.:) hope you do the same dude.
2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 2uneek4u
Member since 2006 • 2548 Posts
on World at war, the mission the defensive lines of the japanesse or something. its where you have to use the aa gun to take out the 3 tanks at the end. i got to it on veteran, and its just impossible to beat. as soon as you get into the aa gun you die!. i even tried using smoke grenades and for some reason they can still ****ing see your ass on the aa gun. wtf its BS and frustrating
_Kikode_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 _Kikode_
Member since 2008 • 434 Posts
TC is talking about world at war, not CoD2 or CoD4.Englando_IV

And how exactly does your post relate to this topic other then to annoy the people enjoying it. His post makes perfect sensce he showing how much harder WAW is compared to COD4. BTW I got Gears 2 and I'm suprised how easy insane is so I'm glad WAW is hard on vetran because I'm getting that next. I just hope theres no levels like the sniper level that sucked on hard.

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#18 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

[QUOTE="stupid4"]Eh this is somewhat bad news for me, as I am not a very good gamer that gets easily frusterated. Samslayer

This game has been the frustration capital of the world for me. Even over Gears when my frickin chainsaw just decides not to work, right at that last spot before a checkpoint...

Normally I have a hard time beating games on medium. No joke.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
on World at war, the mission the defensive lines of the japanesse or something. its where you have to use the aa gun to take out the 3 tanks at the end. i got to it on veteran, and its just impossible to beat. as soon as you get into the aa gun you die!. i even tried using smoke grenades and for some reason they can still ****ing see your ass on the aa gun. wtf its BS and frustrating2uneek4u
Wait till you get to the level called "the heart of the reich" the level before the final level....man, its like playing in hell.
2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 2uneek4u
Member since 2006 • 2548 Posts
[QUOTE="2uneek4u"]on World at war, the mission the defensive lines of the japanesse or something. its where you have to use the aa gun to take out the 3 tanks at the end. i got to it on veteran, and its just impossible to beat. as soon as you get into the aa gun you die!. i even tried using smoke grenades and for some reason they can still ****ing see your ass on the aa gun. wtf its BS and frustratingXxSTILL_BORNxX
Wait till you get to the level called "the heart of the reich" the level before the final level....man, its like playing in hell.

aww well im always up for a good challenge, although i need to get through with this one first, and im stuck! i cant finish this level. any tips on how to beat this damn level?
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
Nah, the harder the better. Lets make achievements actuall ACHIEVEMENTS. It's not much harder than COD 4. The hardest mission I found so far was Burn Em Out on Veteran.
zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
world at war is alot harder then cod4, i died so many times i wanted to throw my controller out the window.
pete420630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pete420630
Member since 2005 • 98 Posts
they probably maded harder for the 4 player coop