Wolfenstein xbox 360 multiplayer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slimboy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 slimboy53
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

i want to buy the new wolfenstein but i dont want to waste my money if nobody plays it online. i've also read some mixed reviews about the game, and is the online really as bad as everybody says it is?

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2 billyd5301
Member since 2008 • 1572 Posts
Usually I will not post about a game I don't own, but I know a fair amount about this one. Five of my friends bought this game new and I refused because of these reasons: 1. Every review I have read says the online functionability is terrible 2. My friends told me that the leveling system is very limited and everyone ends up wearing the same gear with the same gun. 3. IMHO NO ONE will be playing this in a month when ODST, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and the other Holiday titles start hitting shelves 4. As for the single player, this game will be $25.00 or less come Christmas time or shortly after. Since then 3 of my friends sold this game. They only play multiplayer games really, and hated this game's online mode. I thought about buying it from one of them for $25 just to play through the single player but decided I didn't even really want to do that. And actually, the other two still play online from time to time, so they like it, but I am still very skeptical.