Will GTA be sold out?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MarioRPGer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#1 MarioRPGer
Member since 2005 • 11345 Posts
I really wanna know. Im so syked but I didnt reserve it. Do you think they will have a copy if I get it at Walmart in the morning?Please be honest!
nitroracer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 nitroracer82
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts

I really wanna know. Im so syked but I didnt reserve it. Do you think they will have a copy if I get it at Walmart in the morning?Please be honest!MarioRPGer

Maybe, maybe not. If it does, let it be a lesson for you that you should save yourself grief and preorder for highly anticipated games and the hassle of searching for them.

BTW, I've seen this post like 3 times since I logged in two hours ago...

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts

Do you honestly think that they didn't make enough copies for one of the most hyped games of all time? No it won't, the only game that has sold out on opening day for a long time I believe is Rock Band but that was a completely different story.

MarioRPGer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MarioRPGer

[QUOTE="MarioRPGer"]I really wanna know. Im so syked but I didnt reserve it. Do you think they will have a copy if I get it at Walmart in the morning?Please be honest!nitroracer82

Maybe, maybe not. If it does, let it be a lesson for you that you should save yourself grief and preorder for highly anticipated games and the hassle of searching for them.

BTW, I've seen this post like 3 times since I logged in two hours ago...

i usually do reserve games like this, i just didnt have the time with this one. Some people lead a rocky schedule
MarioRPGer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MarioRPGer

Do you honestly think that they didn't make enough copies for one of the most hyped games of all time? No it won't, the only game that has sold out on opening day for a long time I believe is Rock Band but that was a completely different story.

dukebd699
Thank you very much dude, you relieved me, and not in a sexual orientation
nitroracer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nitroracer82
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts

They've been taking preorders at places for like a year now. I was a full time student with a full time job and putting in an additional time at the fire house on 24/48 shifts and then doing 20-30 hours of clinical time a week. And oh, I have a girlfriend of almost 5 years now. I think I lead a pretty busy schedule... And I was able to preorder. Heck, you could've done preorders even up until a week ago.

Not picking a fight or trying to insult you but I'm just saying. Good luck getting it though. Call around and see what they have and what they suggest if they don't. Chances are you shouldn't have any problems getting it the first day. After that it's gonna get tougher.

statquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 statquo
Member since 2004 • 666 Posts
yes there will be plenty of copies. games never sellout unlike consoles
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts
Lol, I didn't preorder it either but I also have a Gamestop(not even gonna try) everyone is gonna go there, Best Buy which is my 1st choice, Target, and Wal-Mart all within 5 miles of my house. Sorry if I sounded ass I just realized that. But yeah you shouldn't need to worry especially if you are going to Wal-Mart I don't even know if they take pre orders so unless people rush it at midnight because everyone else it out you'll be fine.
etmaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 etmaul
Member since 2003 • 763 Posts
I did not reserve it, and I could care less. If I get it great, if not, oh well. I'll just head to my game store during school hours...
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

Im guessing it will be at Gamestop. Probably not where I live, but its possible.

If its sold out at the local Gamestop, then Im just going to Wal-Mart, FYE, then Sears and hopefully Ill find it. I have it reserved though so I dont see that happening.