Why wont legendary map packs go to other account

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hockeystud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Hockeystud92
Member since 2009 • 156 Posts

I dont know if this is the right thread but mods plzzzzz dont delete this i need to know i am super broke and just want to get the lengendeary maps from one spot which is my one accoutn to my other so i can play team swat with my new account i made it for. I cant afford 1600 microsoft points since i got a ps3 and in dept and i already botu legendary map pack for my one account and i cant play it on my other i treid downloading it on my other one and it is trying to make me pay the money but the same thing with the combustible olnes for gears 2 it lets me play on both and i didnt do anything so i dont know what to do and am very angry and neeed help thx for responding if you know!

One account- account that has it

other account- accont that it should be on

So do i have to pay again and if i do then will it unlock i think its a glitch but i tried everything :((((((

Thank you :)

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
You have to do a License Migration.
Mearik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Mearik
Member since 2008 • 322 Posts

isnt it tied to your gamertag? liscence migration wont let you merge gamertags and their content. it only lets you take what your gamertag bought on one system and bring it to your new system ONCE A YEAR.

i may have misundersood when you say account, but good luck

microsoft has different rules as they migrate your stuff on it own when they repair. but dont try complaing to them if you mess up.

Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

There is no way to buy it with one account and put it on 2 accounts... that is theft...

Hockeystud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Hockeystud92
Member since 2009 • 156 Posts

i called xbox and they said its because of the rrod made soemthing change and itll all wrok in 3 to 5 days and i dont put it on 2 accounts its all on my hardrive which crashed so its not theif also all my old arcade games dont work and they wiill in 3 to 5 days onmy new account wich is on the SAME hard drive thx for the people trying to help.

Avatar image for thee_A1DS_virus
thee_A1DS_virus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 thee_A1DS_virus
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
its not theft.. if you buy it on one account you should be able to play it on any account you want as long as its on your hard drive, and you can. When you are on your secondary account you dont have the maps, but all you have to do is log into both accounts (the secondary one and the one that has the maps) at the same time and then go to custom games and load each map with your account that has the maps as the host, now when you log out of that account you should be able to play them on your other account too. You might have to re-download cold storage and the heroic maps onto your secondary account however, but they are free so its no big deal.
Orgymang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Orgymang
Member since 2003 • 314 Posts

i called xbox and they said its because of the rrod made soemthing change and itll all wrok in 3 to 5 days and i dont put it on 2 accounts its all on my hardrive which crashed so its not theif also all my old arcade games dont work and they wiill in 3 to 5 days onmy new account wich is on the SAME hard drive thx for the people trying to help.

Hockeystud92

Yea, they are suppose to migrate all the licenses for any of your downloads (movies, arcade games, etc.) when they send you a refurbished console but they seem to never do it. I've gotten the RRoD only once, so far, and I had to do it manually from the link II-FBIsniper-II posted since Microsoft didn't do it for me like they are suppose to.