Why is racism so prevalent on XBL?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

I'm Black by the way. About 47% (estimated) of the time when I'm playing Halo, CoD4, or anything online for that matter. Once they hear my friends, N* bombs and racial epithets are dropped all over the place.

Maybe I haven't run across the reverse racists online, but I never hear that crap started by anyone else other than a White person. I'm beginning to believe that there are tons of people out there who are racist/prejudice but won't say anything unless there's a veil for them to hide behind.

Now I know that someone will ask if I use the N* bomb and I can honestly say no. So no it's not a fair judgement to say that I use it so it's ok for you to use it, but that's another argument.

So what's the deal with the bigots, and is XBL a good representation of the amount of racists in the U.S.?

maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts
that's why i don't talk to anyone over xbl, evil people....... possibly the devils lapdogs or minions
MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 MikeLirette
Member since 2005 • 4697 Posts
I wouldn't say that XBL is a good representation of the amount of racists in America, just because you can't judge that by the few amount of people that play games online rather then how many people are actually out there. But I do say I have heard a lot of it too, I don't think much of it, being white, but I would say just ignore it, it's probably just a bunch of idiot kids that think they are cool by saying things like that
Avatar image for 8732_YoungJeezy
8732_YoungJeezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 8732_YoungJeezy
Member since 2008 • 1656 Posts
I don't think they are racist, they just think they are cool when they say the N word and anything elese online becuase they can't say it to a persons face
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
they sit in front of the TV with no worries. They know if they were to yell that in the city, most likely they'll get beat up or killed. Which is why most of the time I ignore them.
Stashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Stashbash
Member since 2008 • 479 Posts

You get people like this in pretty much any large community no matter where it is, schools, cities or indeed XBL, unfortunately it seems to be a fact of life. I don't mind a bit of smack talk on Live providing it's witty and a bit of banter but when N bombs and the like get dropped it's probably just by an ignorant hillbilly somewhere. If you find it too much then leave em a complaint and mute them/leave, shouldn't be this way by any means but hopefully if enough people respond to people like this by leaving complaints etc. then the powers that be can take the appropriate action.

Avatar image for AnotherMulligan
AnotherMulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AnotherMulligan
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

it's no surprise that racism is still prevalent in our country. where i live in maine, for example, a local store has started a lottery to see who can guess the assassination date of Obama first. fortunately most this obvious and hateful racism seems to have died down in many parts of the country. the people who make racists remarks on XBL seem to do it for one reason: they know they can't get caught. 

it's pathetic and wrong. i personally get quite vocal whenever I hear this s*** being tossed around 

Avatar image for AnotherMulligan
AnotherMulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AnotherMulligan
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

You get people like this in pretty much any large community no matter where it is, schools, cities or indeed XBL, unfortunately it seems to be a fact of life. I don't mind a bit of smack talk on Live providing it's witty and a bit of banter but when N bombs and the like get dropped it's probably just by an ignorant hillbilly somewhere. If you find it too much then leave em a complaint and mute them/leave, shouldn't be this way by any means but hopefully if enough people respond to people like this by leaving complaints etc. then the powers that be can take the appropriate action.

Stashbash
hillbilly.... thats the word i was looking for!
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts
anonymity
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
anonymitydxy592
true. i doubt many of them are actual racists but kids who think they are cool
Zucchini_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zucchini_Boy
Member since 2002 • 1842 Posts

it's no surprise that racism is still prevalent in our country. where i live in maine, for example, a local store has started a lottery to see who can guess the assassination date of Obama first. fortunately most this obvious and hateful racism seems to have died down in many parts of the country. the people who make racists remarks on XBL seem to do it for one reason: they know they can't get caught. 

it's pathetic and wrong. i personally get quite vocal whenever I hear this s*** being tossed around 

AnotherMulligan

So now you know how it feels when I read a bumper sticker that says "A small town in Texas is missing an idiot"

Ignore it or get over it, remmember they are just callous jerks.

-Zuker

gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gp19
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts
Yup, I've heard a lot of racism over XBL, and I think you're right, they do it because they're protected by the veil of anonymity. It'd be good if you could record 25 sec of dialogue to attach to your complaint so those people could get banned or moderated. That would be a nice addition to XBL.
Motza22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Motza22
Member since 2008 • 670 Posts
I don't really think it's a matter of racism, but if you notice there's typically a lot more cursing online as well. I think it's just something that people (mainly kids) aren't aloud to say in public, because it's considered abnormal by society. Once those people are able to hide behind the wall of cyber space, that's when the **** hits the fan.
Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
Racism is prevalent everywhere and anywhere that people are anonymous and are in an unfiltered/unmoderated environment. As a black person i'm shocked that you didn't reach this conclusion years ago.
Zach68486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 Zach68486
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts
Because when people of all races, nationalities, ages, and maturity levels all get together...there tend to be some a-holes in the bunch.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

People get shocked at poor behavior on Xbox Live, as if that's the first unmoderated Internet community they've ever visited. Any place online where people can say whatever they want with no repercussions will have plenty of immature idiots. This is not new.

Furthermore, the level of immaturity depends dramatically on what game you're playing. I play a lot of Team Fortress, and it's rare to encounter any sort of bad behavior, be it singing, racism, or whatever.

Is Xbox Live indicative of racism across the planet? No, that's not scientific. What's more, I don't think Halo and Call of Duty are indicative of the Xbox Live community as a whole.

Motza22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Motza22
Member since 2008 • 670 Posts

People get shocked at poor behavior on Xbox Live, as if that's the first unmoderated Internet community they've ever visited. Any place online where people can say whatever they want with no repercussions will have plenty of immature idiots. This is not new.

Furthermore, the level of immaturity depends dramatically on what game you're playing. I play a lot of Team Fortress, and it's rare to encounter any sort of bad behavior, be it singing, racism, or whatever.

Is Xbox Live indicative of racism across the planet? No, that's not scientific. What's more, I don't think Halo and Call of Duty are indicative of the Xbox Live community as a whole.

Palantas

Adding to that... It seems that the immature kids who are running around blurting out racial obscenities and singing random songs, seem to flock towards the more popular games. Halo 3 and CoD 4 are arguably the 2 most popular games on XBL right now. Gears 2 will probably join them soon, but atm nobody seems to use headsets on gears.

CallT0Arms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CallT0Arms
Member since 2008 • 111 Posts

Just silly Kids wo think there funny

Racisim is one of the Poorest insults 

Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts
I instantly give them an avoid status and mute them, over time you don't hear it anymore because you won't get paired with them anymore. Same goes for teamkillers who I hunt down and destroy with a furious vengeance. A teamkilling rascist :evil: now that would really **** me off!!!!!
olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 olpfan
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts
guys there are other people outside of the States that play on XBL.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#21 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Because on Live people are anonymous. They can insult with little to no consequence.
jknight5422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jknight5422
Member since 2003 • 1992 Posts

I don't think it's racism. I think it's griefing.  When they talk to you, the first thing going through their mind is: "What is the worst thing I can say that will get a rise out of this guy online?"  If you get mad or reply back angrily, then they have won.  It's just to tick you off & get for them to get their jollies in return by listening to you react to it.  Like a crank call.

When I can't stand somebody for what they say online, I just go & select Mute on that person & never give more than 2 seconds of thought to what they said or continue to say.  When they get ignored/you have no reaction, they get bored & quit saying it.

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Because, as you said, "there's a veil for them to hide behind". They believe that they can do anything because there will be no consequences to their actions. It's sad honestly, how people act like that. That's why I only play voices through my headset and only wear my headset when I'm in private chat with a friend. People are pretty rude online.
ebookerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ebookerd1
Member since 2003 • 1076 Posts
As a black guy on XBL i get a good laugh at it for all the reason that everyone stated. I then proceed to mentioning things that there mothers would like to do and they immediatly shut up, laugh or run away crying. it is a great system that I found either gets me lots of friends or makes me hatted. Either way I can't let foolish ignorance stop me from having fun. don't let **** ruin your online experience.
joshua6775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#25 joshua6775
Member since 2004 • 377 Posts
XBL isn't exactly an arena for the distinguished and cultured for starters. I'm not justifying any of the chatter, I've heard it, I ignore it, but to question why it's the way it is is an exercise in futility, really. XBL caters to agression and trash talk with games like CoD, Halo, Gears and the violent shooters. Games centered around people's raw violence are bound to breed unsavory talk to go with that game lobby. Have you ever experienced racist chatter while playing Uno?? or say, Geometry Wars?? If you're going to be on the virtual battlefield, I hate to say it, but you almost have to expect lowest common denominator mentality more often than not. Thank God for the mute button. For the record, I'm a white guy who just flat hates everyone equally.
stolz1975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 stolz1975
Member since 2005 • 422 Posts
why does it matter people are ignorant so why do you let it bother you
vayaconmiamigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vayaconmiamigo
Member since 2003 • 499 Posts

If you have ever read Plato's dialogue with Meno, then you would know why.  Meno says that if someone could get away with something, it would be illogical or even stupid to not steal or do anything unethical. 

Plato then counters by saying that it would be illogical to steal because it would only hurt yourself, even if you were not caught.  Then Plato goes on and on about what the soul is, how important the soul is, etc. 

I personally think that Plato is right.  It is always immoral to do something unethical even if you will never be caught because it will hurt yourself and your soul.  

For this instance with racism on Xbox live, people do it because they can get away with it and no one can really do anything about it.  It is really sad that children are this naive, but that is just the way things are.  Just remember, that if they do say obscenities, they are not hurting you, they are really hurting themselves.

dirtydishko2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dirtydishko2
Member since 2008 • 787 Posts

Sadly I think many white people are racist on the dl. Many people in this thread have said things like, "They're not racist- they just think it's funny" or "They're not racist - they're just trying to get a rise out of you". But I went to an all black high school and have had many close black friends and I can say I would neevr throw that word around just because I thought it was funny. If you think it's funny to scream that word at people, you are racist, end of story.

So to answer your question, OP, sadly I think a lot of white people are either flat out racists or just plain ignorant of other cultures , and it comes out on XBL because they are cowards and it is the only place they can say what they think. Rest assured that anyone says that stuff would get stomped into the ground if they said that in any urban city, mute them, and move along.

olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 olpfan
honestly i like all the racism and rude people only. That might sound odd, but it makes whole experience better i think, because then you might come out having a funny story or something, and if it gets out of control just mute them or something. People like that make the games fun i think. I'd rather play with someones who rude and loud then someone who doesn't have a mic or never says a word or comment. Obviously things can get out of control but theres action you can take for situation like that.
WE-ARE-RIGHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WE-ARE-RIGHT
Member since 2003 • 49 Posts

Hmmm, I'd like point out that racism is a unique quality in that it make sense that people all over the world judge people who are not like them, while trying to fight that instinctual urge to dislike those that are different and see them as competition or danger.

But are white people more racist than black people? It's probably about the same. and yeah, Asian's are racist, Indian's are too, and I don't know any hispanics who are not against whomever is not the same color as they happen to be.

Because remember, racism is not about hating different colors, but it's about recognizing that people are different colors too!!

Snakefan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Snakefan11
Member since 2008 • 99 Posts

i was scrolling past this topic, and i just have to say - ive seen this too. and what the hell is the deal? is it the younger age group that is attracted to XBL?

ive had people ask "are there any black people here?" while we're partying up pre-Halo 3 game...

mosdef_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mosdef_basic
Member since 2002 • 7619 Posts

I just brought Gears of War II and went online with it for the first time this past saturday to be greeted in the lobby by some idiot screaming white power for about 30 secs and then soon joined randomly by 4 or 5 other players. I had not spoken a word and didn't through out the rest of the game and guess what? It never stopped, even without a target for them. As a matter of fact it proceeded to get worse as they made up a little song about how blacks think they're day has come since obama became president and so on etc.etc.

The most I've played online have been games like COD4 and CODWAW and now GOW2 so that's pretty much what I have to go on and at least 45% of the time I can't go an entire time from turning on the game to turning it off without hearing N**** mentioned. I suppose I understand the advice of people who say get over it or ignore it but I'm sure they can play the game they paid $60 for on the system the paid $300 for in their house online which cost $8 a month and not get insulted so needless to say it's a little harder said than done.

Now I don't know if it's representative of how much racisim is out there or not but it's definitely a wake up call to me at least to acknowledge that it's still very much alive and well. I have stopped arguing with these people and simply moved to reporting them immediatley and hopefully at some point something will be done but even that seems useless.

WardCleaver02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 WardCleaver02
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts

Sadly I think many white people are racist on the dl. Many people in this thread have said things like, "They're not racist- they just think it's funny" or "They're not racist - they're just trying to get a rise out of you". But I went to an all black high school and have had many close black friends and I can say I would neevr throw that word around just because I thought it was funny. If you think it's funny to scream that word at people, you are racist, end of story.

So to answer your question, OP, sadly I think a lot of white people are either flat out racists or just plain ignorant of other cultures , and it comes out on XBL because they are cowards and it is the only place they can say what they think. Rest assured that anyone says that stuff would get stomped into the ground if they said that in any urban city, mute them, and move along.

dirtydishko2

You do realize that your first statement, "Sadly, I think many white people are racist on the dl." is, ironically, racist. Besides, if white racism is so prevelant, how did Barack Obama get elected President?

dirtydishko2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dirtydishko2
Yeah it's really just sad how ignorant people are. This one kid on COD4, his clan tag was KKK, and I asked him why, and he said because it's cool to be in the KKK. Don't fool yourself, there are still a lot of racist people out there. I DO believe, however, that as a population we are getting more progressive and understanding, but unfortunately there still are a lot of racist people. Ignorant cowards.
dirtydishko2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dirtydishko2
[QUOTE="WardCleaver02"][QUOTE="dirtydishko2"]

You do realize that your first statement, "Sadly, I think many white people are racist on the dl." is, ironically, racist. Besides, if white racism is so prevelant, how did Barack Obama get elected President?

I didn't say I think a majority of white people are racist. I just said 'many'. Which is true. And as a white person who has heard countless generalizations about black people, some worse than others, it is not 'racist' to say that many white people are racist on the dl. It would have been racist to say, "All white people are racist". You have been corrected, thank you.
jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 jmartin1016
Member since 2003 • 1363 Posts
Racism is lame, not unlike insest. However a forum like live is bound to bring out the best in people. One of the least desirable spices of life.
Hatefish2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Hatefish2
Member since 2006 • 1783 Posts

I'm Black by the way. About 47% (estimated) of the time when I'm playing Halo, CoD4, or anything online for that matter. Once they hear my friends, N* bombs and racial epithets are dropped all over the place.

Maybe I haven't run across the reverse racists online, but I never hear that crap started by anyone else other than a White person. I'm beginning to believe that there are tons of people out there who are racist/prejudice but won't say anything unless there's a veil for them to hide behind.

Now I know that someone will ask if I use the N* bomb and I can honestly say no. So no it's not a fair judgement to say that I use it so it's ok for you to use it, but that's another argument.

So what's the deal with the bigots, and is XBL a good representation of the amount of racists in the U.S.?

lowkey254

Well not to make you hate me, as I'm not a racist, but I'm guilty of dropping tons of racial slurs and stuff mostly just because I'm getting angry.. When you are in a game with a bunch of people you know and all of a sudden a group of spanish players come in and start swearing at you in spanglish it's really hard to contain yourself from saying something racist.. I suppose it's not really warranted but the same goes for black people as well.. If I hear something smack talking or something said against me sometimes depending on the mood people are in it's difficult to hold that stuff back, especially today.. but don't just hate me for it. I've been called a ton of stuff of similar sorts by other races almost daily as well.. it's just that it never bothers me and I don't care when they say it :P

olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 olpfan
black people are just as racist on XBL.
mosdef_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mosdef_basic
Member since 2002 • 7619 Posts
[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

Hatefish2

Well not to make you hate me, as I'm not a racist, but I'm guilty of dropping tons of racial slurs and stuff mostly just because I'm getting angry.. When you are in a game with a bunch of people you know and all of a sudden a group of spanish players come in and start swearing at you in spanglish it's really hard to contain yourself from saying something racist.. I suppose it's not really warranted but the same goes for black people as well.. If I hear something smack talking or something said against me sometimes depending on the mood people are in it's difficult to hold that stuff back, especially today.. but don't just hate me for it. I've been called a ton of stuff of similar sorts by other races almost daily as well.. it's just that it never bothers me and I don't care when they say it :P

There is a BIG difference from between smack talking and saying insulting someone in that way.

I'm wondering if you insult other people of your own race with some sort of slur when they make you angry or do you just reserve that sort of response for Latino's and Blacks?

To be clear I'm not trying to attack you, just trying to make you think...

wacko342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#41 wacko342
Member since 2004 • 153 Posts
(Im White) but as soon as I hear someone being racist, to anybody i just try and slaughter them vocally. And I've got to admit, so do alot of the people on the online community.
olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 olpfan
i agree. You'll never find me calling out someone, but if someones start being racist it becomes a hobby of mine to shut them down, plus i can't resist a good argument on XBL.
Hatefish2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Hatefish2
Member since 2006 • 1783 Posts
[QUOTE="Hatefish2"][QUOTE="lowkey254"]

mosdef_basic

There is a BIG difference from between smack talking and saying insulting someone in that way.

I'm wondering if you insult other people of your own race with some sort of slur when they make you angry or do you just reserve that sort of response for Latino's and Blacks?

To be clear I'm not trying to attack you, just trying to make you think...

Really I'll call anybody anything.. It also really depends on the mood I'm in when I'm playing and it doesn't happen all that often. It's just that as part of the online community alot of these racial groups seem to seperate themselves alot, I have black friends whom I play with but more often I see a party of all black people or a party of all spanish people. That can make things difficult when smack talking becomes involved.. I don't reserve that language specifially for those people but I do admit I've said some pretty bad things to certain groups.

WardCleaver02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 WardCleaver02
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts
[QUOTE="WardCleaver02"][QUOTE="dirtydishko2"]

dirtydishko2

I didn't say I think a majority of white people are racist. I just said 'many'. Which is true. And as a white person who has heard countless generalizations about black people, some worse than others, it is not 'racist' to say that many white people are racist on the dl. It would have been racist to say, "All white people are racist". You have been corrected, thank you.

To lump a group of people into a category without proof ("collectivize") is racist. End of story. And, "Many" assumes a "majority". "Which is true"? I cannot believe how you don't see your statements as being racist in tone.

Gippal56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gippal56
Member since 2004 • 465 Posts
In short. The key words are "when you play Halo, or CoD 4." I know you mentioned other games, but im willing to bet you spend a large amount of your time playing these online. 9 times out of 10 when you enter into a game server on these 2 specific titles, you will receive immediate smack talk, most of the time for no apparent reason. A lot of unrespectful new players to the online spectrum play these games. Most of these players tend to be in the Jr. High to High School age group. These players are also usually playing with friends, and when you combine their already immature nature with friends, you get a bad combination. These young players often joke around with racial and sexual slurs to impress their friends, and to ultimately have fun. This kind of harsh joking is uncalled for, but you have to understand that they are children, and they don't know better. For you to take offense for such foolish comments would only feed their childish ego's to unleash more stupid jokes. Go play some other titles online. Trust me, there are more mature players on other good game titles that aren't as popular.
Avatar image for baseballboy6411
baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#46 baseballboy6411
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts

lowkey254
Hey man I get this crap all the time. BTW, I am Arab but a Christian. So at school I always get "TERRIOST". I just leaned to ignore and walk away.
dirtydishko2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dirtydishko2
[QUOTE="dirtydishko2"][QUOTE="WardCleaver02"]

WardCleaver02

To lump a group of people into a category without proof ("collectivize") is racist. End of story. And, "Many" assumes a "majority". "Which is true"? I cannot believe how you don't see your statements as being racist in tone.

Your logic is completely flawed. I am not "lumping" white people into the category of "racist". I am just saying many white people are racist. It would seem so seeing how so many people on this thread have stories of white people using the N word. I have also heard many generalizations about other races made by white people. I'm sorry that you are not able to understand that 'many' does not equal 'majority'. Let me explain. There are roughly 300 million people in the U.S. If, say for example, 1 million were racist. That would be a lot of people. One million people is 'many' people. However, it is by no means a 'majority'. The words are different, go read a dictionary.

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Heroldp813
Member since 2008 • 2103 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I like it when some snot nose kid starts saying rascist $#@%. I'm Haitian and puerto rican so I encourage any rascist %$#@ to look up my gamertag and join my party and start thay %$#@, b/c personally I don't just sit there and hope they stop, b/c I'm the type of person that'll beat you in the game and bust your face open in real life. I usually counter with stuff like "Sir, I would $#@% your sister but she's already your wife" or (In a country accent) I would say to one of my friends "Billy go get the truck, this (N-word) is trying to $%#@ my wife/sister/daughter/grandmother, and I'm not having that". So to sum it up, I enjoy it you ignorant %$#@, keep it coming:twisted:
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#49 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts
Racism is prevalent everywhere and anywhere that people are anonymous and are in an unfiltered/unmoderated environment. As a black person i'm shocked that you didn't reach this conclusion years ago.Senor_Kami
I've reached the conclusion years ago, I hadn't seen a post about this topic on gamespot yet so I figured I'd be the first. If I'm not well then I guess it's been brought up again.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
I dont see how one can say they arent racist when they flat out call me a N to hurt me. Saying this N is dumb or w/e is racist and is intended to hurt the person its directed to. Sometimes you can tell when they are playing around and sometimes not so.