Why do we fight there war

This topic is locked from further discussion.

corb77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 corb77
Member since 2003 • 464 Posts

I'm sick of these console wars...all people do when they get involed in them is sell someone else's product, I'll admit i've got into a few rows about it but when you really sit down and think about it we dont benafit from trying to convince others that one console is better than the other...

C'mon stop the war

Top-A-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Top-A-Gamer
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts
are you really serious. what kinda joke thread is this! let people do what they have to do and you dont have to get involved.
corb77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 corb77

Dosnt it bother you wen you get pulled into a row about it even when you dont mean to

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

,,,,what?

warriorsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 warriorsq
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

I'm sick of these console wars...all people do when they get involed in them is sell someone else's product, I'll admit i've got into a few rows about it but when you really sit down and think about it we dont benafit from trying to convince others that one console is better than the other...

C'mon stop the war

corb77

I agree with you tbh, but these wars are as old as gaming and they wont stop anytime soon.

HappyAppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 HappyAppe
Member since 2003 • 1543 Posts
I think its kind of exciting. I guess it is annoying when people take it too seriously, but it can be just plain fun sometimes.
corb77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 corb77

You know what really gets me is that i'm 23 and even now i find myself every now and then arguing with mates about whats the best lol i wouldnt mind but i own all three lol I surpose you'll always like one more than the other. Though it dose make me laugh when people lie to each other to promote a console lol

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts

I think its kind of exciting. I guess it is annoying when people take it too seriously, but it can be just plain fun sometimes. HappyAppe

Agreed. I can have some fun arguing things and my biases come out sometimes but sometimes people take it WAY over the line and get way too upset and serious because they think their console is better. It's obnoxious