Whose the Boss of Online Shooters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrYates808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 MrYates808
Member since 2008 • 469 Posts

Lets be honest if you played COD 4 how do you make the transition to Vegas online....The interface and matchmaking process is a serious headach and its so simply handeled in COD4...You jump into a lobby upgrade your weapon and then BOOM you gaming....RSV2, you have to first find a session not full, then get in the lobby, wait on every one to get ready and then get thrown in a game that is abysmal...How does anyone play RSV2 online...I love the idea of getting ranks and transfering but man online is a beating........COD 4 or Vegas online???? And Halo all you do is JUMP online its like a track competition

Coyote32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Coyote32
Member since 2007 • 1424 Posts
Well for me it goes to Halo 3, but theres a lot of people who like COD4 and R6V:2. I personally get pissed off at CoD4.. And I never played R6V:2 yet.
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

CoD4-I like the ranking system. I like earning perks and equipment for my weapons. The maps are great and gameplay is fluid. Finding a match is always quick and easy. I do like Hardcore Search and Destroy over everything else but i enjoy playing the others as well.

RB6V2-I love the ranking system but its too easily manipulated. I havent had any issues joining a match and getting started quickly though. I'm not a big fan of the close quarters maps that tend to lead everyone into a run-n-gun attitude in a game that everyone claims is so tactical. I love Team Leader but not much of anything else. Especially since ranked matches only gives you 1 respawn and then kicks you after 1 game. I dont mind the 2 lives. As a matter of fact i think thats the best new part of RB6V2. People arent so run-n-gun when they only have 1 or 2 lives to work with. But kicking people after 1 game of ranked is beyond dumb.

Halo 3- I lost all interest in Halo after the first one. I own them all and played them extensively. But the online gameplay just isnt my taste. I enjoyed it when Halo CE came out. But ive grown to enjoy a more tactical gameplay that other games do so much better. Me and friends do still get online, but its not as much fun to me as other games.

jimmyobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 jimmyobo
Member since 2005 • 217 Posts
well cod4 matchmaking likes so stick me with 10th prestigers, and after not playing for a month this honestly sucks. halo3 is still pretty fun, it doesn't get old really, cod4 does though, people are getting way too good and its not fun because matchmaking is fricken DE DE DE. rsv2 i bought a week before my 360 broke so i can't say too much, but i think it'll be a much needed rest from cod4 and halo3..there is no BOSS of online shooters, wether its jumping 10 verticle feet and having a shield, sprinting around attempting to go rambo without a shield, or taking cover and being tacticle, these games are different and great in their own ways. Why have a war between them? instead own all of them and have the best of all worlds.
Spartans_317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Spartans_317
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

COD4 - the most fast-paced online game and gameplay is easy and fluid. It is fun to shoot people in the head and alot of blood comes out on the other side. It is very intense which makes it so fun and the most played game on Live.

R6V2 - I haven't played this one but I played the first one. I love the MP in the first one. Another great and different FPS experience. The guns are more realistic feel and hard to get a perfect shot. I love the cover system.

Halo 3 - I losted complete interest in this game because of COD4. COD4 was the first game I got when I got a 360. I got Halo 3 4 weeks later and only played it for 2 weeks. It is currently collecting dust. It is just a run n gun shooter where you just jump around and takes 30 bullets to kill someone. Very unrealistic experience. It is very boring if you play COD4.

COD4 and R6V are realistic experiences becaust it takes few bullets to kill somone. People would like to move to differeent game experiences after 7 years of Halo experience.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BlindEffekt
Member since 2007 • 897 Posts
Halo 3 for me, COD4 gets a wee bit boring for me, but then again same can be said for halo. Wheres TF2 on your list
RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
Halo 3. There's no point jumping in Halo 3 all the time. It's actually easier to snipe someone hopping around than one who bobs and weaves. Same using the spartan laser.