Which Cooling System is the best for 360

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Covalence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Covalence
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

i wouldn't bother with getting a cooling system, just install the games on ur hard drive and ur system will stay cool.

srdjan311
I've been playing Shadow Complex from XBLA and my system is still blowing gobs of heat out the back. Plenty of other heat sources in the box besides the DVD drive. I've been using a Nyko Intercooler TS. The case is notably cooler to the touch on all sides than it was without it. Unlike the predecessors, the TS doesn't use the 360's power supply, but comes with it's own AC power supply, so it isn't pulling any watts from the 360's power brick (which would cause the brick to run hotter). I keep a regular check on it though, since if it dies while the 360 is on, it will inevitably get fused to the 360's case by all the heat it would then be holding back. Ultimately, a box fan strategically placed to catch the wind from the air conditioning vent and blow it across your Xbox is probably the best idea. :)
LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

I use a laptop cooler I don't know if it helps at all

moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
................game installs
nightgoblin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 nightgoblin2

You do realise thats where the hot air exits the system, putting another fan there would only blow the hot air back into the xbox.

nightgoblin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 nightgoblin2

I would go with this one

Not only does it have the fans, but it also adds a bunch of handy standard A/V video connections on the back too. (no HDMI though *sniff)

PikaPichu

You do realise thats where the hot air exits the system, putting another fan there would only blow the hot air back into the xbox.