What's the next best game to come out this summer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chainsaw_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chainsaw_happy
Member since 2007 • 257 Posts
IMO, Darkness or Two Worlds.
wanker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 wanker12
Member since 2003 • 2048 Posts
dirt this week, overlord next week, the darkness the week after that. i'll be buying dirt, renting the other two.
jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
NCAA '08, then Madden '08, then Halo 3.
Deingerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Deingerous
Member since 2004 • 555 Posts

Dirt This week, Overlord next week, the Darkness the following week, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Bioshock and this is the freaking summer line-up!?!?!? we gonna have major broke problems by the end of October not to mention my Girlfriend thinks i play way too much now and i have'nt even gotten Halo 3, GTA IV, Assasins Creed, MGS4, HL2: The orane Box yet, 2007 good year for gaming, bad year for relationships

DragonsFairy83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DragonsFairy83
Member since 2006 • 186 Posts
I am glad my boyfriend and I both play games. There is no fighting about them. Between the both of us our game wish list is huge.
Avatar image for loulantosdotcom
loulantosdotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 loulantosdotcom
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts

Dirt This week, Overlord next week, the Darkness the following week, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Bioshock and this is the freaking summer line-up!?!?!? we gonna have major broke problems by the end of October not to mention my Girlfriend thinks i play way too much now and i have'nt even gotten Halo 3, GTA IV, Assasins Creed, MGS4, HL2: The orane Box yet, 2007 good year for gaming, bad year for relationships

Deingerous

Tell me about it. I have to cram all my gaming in while my lady's at work, otherwise she gets pissy and says I'm not spending enough time with her. How could I possibly do the whole quality time thing when there's far too much gaming to be had.

Also, to answer the original question, my money's on BIOSHOCK for game of the summer.

wanker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 wanker12
Member since 2003 • 2048 Posts

this year's lineup of games is f*****g insane! i wouldn't be surprised if ms decides to hold a few games back until next year.

Deingerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Deingerous
Member since 2004 • 555 Posts
[QUOTE="Deingerous"]

loulantosdotcom

Tell me about it. I have to cram all my gaming in while my lady's at work, otherwise she gets pissy and says I'm not spending enough time with her. How could I possibly do the whole quality time thing when there's far too much gaming to be had.

Also, to answer the original question, my money's on BIOSHOCK for game of the summer.

Dude, Story of life, i just hope she does'nt do somethingcrazy like leave me because of it (she gets very emotional about spending time together)