What's the Best Trailer from Microsoft's Gamescom Presser?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gamespot
Member since 2003 • 901308 Posts

Microsoft unveiled a plethora of new game trailers during their Gamescom press conference this year. New footage from their latest exclusives, like Quantum Break, Scalebound, Crackdown 3, and even Halo Wars 2. What was the best teaser/trailer? Share your thoughts.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Hideki Kamiya's Scalebound is #1 for me. I've been a fan of his games and bought every single one of his games since the late 1990's.

Remedy's Quantum Break in second place, but I am not going to get too excited for a date until the game is in my hands, lol. Alan Wake took 5 years to roll out and as cool as Quantum Break is, I suspect the perfectionists at Remedy are done when they are done.

Xanatos357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#3 Xanatos357
Member since 2015 • 787 Posts

Quantum Break and Scalebound were both fantastic but I can't wait for Halo Wars 2

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Quantum Break and Scalebound look great. Tomb Raider also looked really good. Love the stealthy approach. I would have loved to see more Halo Wars 2 footage. Really enjoyed the first one, so definitely looking forward to the sequel.

Just Cause 3 is a no brainer. Ark looks really interesting, and maybe it's just me, but We Happy Few looks very interesting...sort of in a twisted Bioshock-y way. Will be keeping my eyes on it. Homefront also has my attention. Not a big fan of the first one, but this one looks fun.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

SO many great games coming, sucks owning both consoles... my wallet is scared. I'm really looking forward to Quantum Break (loved, LOVED Alan Wake).

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Crackdown, love how they made the world fully destructible. Will make for some crazy co-op gaming moments/experiences. Also with the cloud mumbo jumbo and how its used to handle the world destruction, just makes you wonder how this will be used for future games. Will be interesting to see.....