what r u playing 2 help wait 4 halo 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kyzar_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 kyzar_x
Member since 2005 • 85 Posts

me im playing anything i got and trying 2 find a way 2 sneek into bungie to get my hands on it

ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#2 ct1257860
Member since 2006 • 4441 Posts

me im playing anything i got and trying 2 find a way 2 sneek into bungie to get my hands on it

kyzar_x
viva pinata
Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Strap_happy
Member since 2005 • 682 Posts
shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo's
ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#4 ct1257860
Member since 2006 • 4441 Posts
shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo'sStrap_happy
i beg to differ....
dragontank28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 dragontank28
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts
forza till tuesday when madden comes out
hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
Rainbow
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
Gears of War multiplayer and Kingdom Hearts 2 on the ps2. Oh and when Blue Dragon releases i'll be playing that while I wait for Halo 3. :D
Tom_Brady860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tom_Brady860
Member since 2007 • 961 Posts

shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo'sStrap_happy

pffft...sure:roll:

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
ive been playing the craptacular online for gears so far. im gonna be so happy when bioshock comes out, then i wont have to touch gears online ever again. One gets sick of the lack of weapons, extreme host advantage, and difficulty of finding a good match with or without friends.
ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts
tekken 5, the darkness, R6V
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SaintBlaze

ive been playing the craptacular online for gears so far. im gonna be so happy when bioshock comes out, then i wont have to touch gears online ever again. One gets sick of the lack of weapons, extreme host advantage, and difficulty of finding a good match with or without friends.mtradr43

:| I've been playing gears for months and still haven't got "sick" of it.

Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Strap_happy

[QUOTE="Strap_happy"]shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo'sTom_Brady860

pfffffft........sure is

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mtradr43

[QUOTE="mtradr43"]ive been playing the craptacular online for gears so far. im gonna be so happy when bioshock comes out, then i wont have to touch gears online ever again. One gets sick of the lack of weapons, extreme host advantage, and difficulty of finding a good match with or without friends.SaintBlaze

its still fun to play at times, but i absolutely cant stand the crappy lag half the time or the fact that the host usually always gets 30 more kills than everyone else.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SaintBlaze
[QUOTE="SaintBlaze"]

[QUOTE="mtradr43"]ive been playing the craptacular online for gears so far. im gonna be so happy when bioshock comes out, then i wont have to touch gears online ever again. One gets sick of the lack of weapons, extreme host advantage, and difficulty of finding a good match with or without friends.mtradr43

its still fun to play at times, but i absolutely cant stand the crappy lag half the time or the fact that the host usually always gets 30 more kills than everyone else.

Well I rarley experience lag but when I do I just quit the game. It's as simple as that. As for the host advantage thing I sort of got used to it. Plus it's never really as drastic as you just said. The host usually has only a few more kills then most players not 30 more.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mtradr43
[QUOTE="mtradr43"][QUOTE="SaintBlaze"]

[QUOTE="mtradr43"]ive been playing the craptacular online for gears so far. im gonna be so happy when bioshock comes out, then i wont have to touch gears online ever again. One gets sick of the lack of weapons, extreme host advantage, and difficulty of finding a good match with or without friends.SaintBlaze

Well I rarley experience lag but when I do I just quit the game. It's as simple as that. As for the host advantage thing I sort of got used to it. Plus it's never really as drastic as you just said. The host usually has only a few more kills then most players not 30 more.

hardly true. every time i host, i easily double my kill count. put that in the hands of certain people, and they can easily smash everyone else.

ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
[QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="Strap_happy"]shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo'sStrap_happy

pfffffft........sure is

I agree. Shadowrun is great fun online!

As for what I'm playing until Halo 3 comes out? Zelda: Twilight Princess... I never beat it after I got it, so I figured now would be the best time to beat it, right before the great games of the next few months come out.

Tom_Brady860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tom_Brady860
Member since 2007 • 961 Posts
[QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="Strap_happy"]shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo'sStrap_happy

pfffffft........sure is

no matchmaking, no stat tracking, crappy hit ditection, unbalanced races and weapons, GOD AWFUL servers, the match ends when the host leaves (lost connection to server...anyone?)ppl setting up rooms to getachievements, 5 mins to find a match, only 9 maps and basically ONE EFFING MODE......and the LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!

and if youre DESTROYING THE OTHER TEAM THEY DECIDE TO VOTE THE BEST PLAYER FROM YOUR TEAM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!!!!! so i get 6 kills and 3 rezs in one round and some one from the other team votes to kick me out,TWICE, and the rest of the mofos in that team votes to kick me and i get kicked........JUST PLAIN PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

i got 600 points out of shadowrun, never going back to that halfbaked garbage ever again

q8hr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 q8hr
Member since 2004 • 5354 Posts
Halo 2
55centv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 55centv2
Member since 2004 • 287 Posts
I dont really care about halo 3. I might pick it up way after its release. There are so many better games coming out. Im not gonna waste my money on halo.
Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Strap_happy
[QUOTE="Strap_happy"][QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="Strap_happy"]shadow run!! what a game!! The multiplayer is much better than halo'sTom_Brady860

pfffffft........sure is

no matchmaking, no stat tracking, crappy hit ditection, unbalanced races and weapons, GOD AWFUL servers, the match ends when the host leaves (lost connection to server...anyone?)ppl setting up rooms to getachievements, 5 mins to find a match, only 9 maps and basically ONE EFFING MODE......and the LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!

and if youre DESTROYING THE OTHER TEAM THEY DECIDE TO VOTE THE BEST PLAYER FROM YOUR TEAM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!!!!! so i get 6 kills and 3 rezs in one round and some one from the other team votes to kick me out,TWICE, and the rest of the mofos in that team votes to kick me and i get kicked........JUST PLAIN PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

i got 600 points out of shadowrun, never going back to that halfbaked garbage ever again

wow....someone had a bad experience. I have never had that, the only people ive ever seen get kicked are people that team kill or are just annoying. I dont think the races are unbalanced because they each have their own strengths and weaknesses. about a week ago there was an update and you can get into games really fast and if a game ends the "lost connection to server" the game looks for the next connection in the match to become the server.

camian69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 camian69
Member since 2006 • 583 Posts
Forza 2, Darkness, soon Bioshock and hopefully some CoD4 beta, hopefully!
conkerblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 conkerblade
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
i'm just beating all of my games again just for the hell of it.
SorasGhost009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SorasGhost009
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts

counter strike source, final fantasy 11, lost planet, bioshock

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
oh man I have to much incomplete games right now: started over with Oblivion cause of a corrupt savefile, fora2, Battlefield:MC and I bought Rainbow6 yesterday:P
kkbeach93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kkbeach93
Member since 2004 • 1089 Posts

kyzar_x

Yeah. you're not going to be too successful with that; I live in Kirkland, like less than 5 miles from them, and the building in impenetrable:(

soufan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 soufan123
Member since 2007 • 734 Posts
Gears, and by the way Shadowrun Sucks bad. I mean who makes a friggin game with no single player?? what the hell is that?? Retarded thats all i can say.
waz360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 waz360
Member since 2006 • 96 Posts
I'm playin forza until the 24th when bioshock comes out! Then i'll play through that till halo 3! Can't wait!!
chrisdyer1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 chrisdyer1337
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
Ive actually been playing halo 2 which is still extremely fun.
skittlesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 skittlesman
Member since 2005 • 1042 Posts
I'll probally be playing Rainbow Six Vegas and CoD2 on PC
Avatar image for deactivated-61a196f38f0e1
deactivated-61a196f38f0e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#31 deactivated-61a196f38f0e1
Member since 2005 • 4632 Posts
Rainbow & Halo2.
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts
Atm mostly CoD2,Graw 1,finishing crackdown since I never finished it and Geow.After the 21st I'll be playing Bioshock and Two Worlds hopefully those two can hold me tell sept 27th when I buy Halo 3 (im so not gonna try and find halo3 with almost 2million NA preorders on sept 25th)