What has suffered the most because of your video gaming habbits?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dogmatic923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dogmatic923
Member since 2006 • 734 Posts

mine is:

My wallet

My dedication to studying theology and church activities

Social life

wife always getting pissed off

Avatar image for Millennium_King
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Millennium_King
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts
my social life, i guess... but what's a social life? i have a daughter, and i'd rather have her daddy be a computer nerd gamer than a bar hopping gigolo.
lord-azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 lord-azrael
Member since 2005 • 2452 Posts
my wallet
my lungs from to much toking while playing crazy games
and of course the good old social life sort of,most of my friends from childhood grew up same as me,gaming freaks.Well it either that or become a druggie cause there nothing else to do where I live

And my ass,it sure can go square when you loss track of time
Synapse720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Synapse720
Member since 2002 • 189 Posts

my waist line

it was evident less than a year after I got the NES 18 some years ago (and no, I'm nowhere near not being able to make it out the front door)

Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts
my wallet my lungs and school.
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Millennium_King

Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Anabub

lol, i'm at work too. using the company computer to surf the web on company time ftw!

Donjoelio23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Donjoelio23
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
Work and My Wallet Ive sometimes spent half my wages before I even get the thing
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
social life by far, but it hasnt been too bad considering
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Anabub

[QUOTE="Anabub"]Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Millennium_King

lol, i'm at work too. using the company computer to surf the web on company time ftw!

I know I feel bad though... I should at least be looking busy ... but all I can think about is getting home and hitting LIVE  ... is that sad?

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts

my waist line

it was evident less than a year after I got the NES 18 some years ago (and no, I'm nowhere near not being able to make it out the front door)

Synapse720

LOL!

Getting yo grub on and playing games own, but sucks at the end.

Dogmatic923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dogmatic923
[QUOTE="Millennium_King"]

[QUOTE="Anabub"]Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Anabub

I know I feel bad though... I should at least be looking busy ... but all I can think about is getting home and hitting LIVE  ... is that sad?

well i think so, but only because i do the same thing. However, us human are adapt to rationlizing things aren't we? And going for what gives instant graphication
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Millennium_King
[QUOTE="Millennium_King"]

[QUOTE="Anabub"]Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Anabub

not at all. i think people who go to the club every weekend looking for someone that doesn't exist is sad. life is what you make it, and gosh darn it i love video games.

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts

I know what you mean. I'm on the company computer too, I've been doing it for awhile. They used to call me saying stuff, but not anymore.

[QUOTE="Anabub"][QUOTE="Millennium_King"]

[QUOTE="Anabub"]Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Dogmatic923

well i think so, but only because i do the same thing. However, us human are adapt to rationlizing things aren't we? And going for what gives instant graphication

Dogmatic923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dogmatic923

[QUOTE="Anabub"]Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Millennium_King

not at all. i think people who go to the club every weekend looking for someone that doesn't exist is sad. life is what you make it, and gosh darn it i love video games.

You see that's how we rationlize! We think of people who are worse than we are and we feel justified! I hate to say but i am addicted to games and there's not a dam thing i could do about it. It makes me so lazy and unmotivated to do more important things.
xxEnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 xxEnder
Member since 2003 • 1614 Posts
My dedication to my career. Eventually, if it gets bad again like it was a year ago, ill lock up my games except maybe an rpg or whatever 1 game i want to play through so i can keep practicing my art. damn those mmos, damn you lineage and guild wars!
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts
[QUOTE="Millennium_King"][QUOTE="Anabub"][QUOTE="Millennium_King"]

[QUOTE="Anabub"]Work and my dedication to it ... I'm even posting instead of doing it at the moment!!!Dogmatic923

I know I feel bad though... I should at least be looking busy ... but all I can think about is getting home and hitting LIVE ... is that sad?

You see that's how we rationlize! We think of people who are worse than we are and we feel justified! I hate to say but i am addicted to games and there's not a dam thing i could do about it. It makes me so lazy and unmotivated to do more important things.

lol same here
coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 coughlanio
Member since 2005 • 4306 Posts
Schoolwork, Girlfriend, Wallet, Friends, The list goes on, gaming is a bad habit, but it's alot better than being a drug addict or alcoholic :P
starsdestroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 starsdestroy
Member since 2006 • 207 Posts
Definitely my wallet...especially after spending a thousand bucks on a new HD TV just to play my 360 on.
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Anabub

So whats the problem is it perhaps the job I'm in not giving me the instant gratification I need to maintain intrest above and beyond that of gaming? Rational should have hit home beofre now as without a job there would be no money and Q.E.D no gaming!!! Now if there was a way to incorporate the two a job and gaming then surely life would be perfect ... but i know a tester and oh my is his job hard 12 -13 hour days playing the same game/ level over and over for little or no money ... there has to be a perfect state... no... a nivarna that we as gamers can all aspire to LOL It's all about balance ... see i worked then ofr a little while now I'm back ... for a little while :)