What games are you looking forward to this year?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Recon19D3 (25 posts) -

[QUOTE="narlymech"]

Bioshock infinite. Keeping an eye on Defiance.

XboxGuy1537

Not enough people are even aware that Defiance is coming out soon. It needs more advertising.

Very true.  I've played the PC Beta for a while now and it's a solid 3rd person shooter with MMO flavoring on top and fairly fun.  If they pull off the TV show well and the integration between the two it will be excellent.  I'm trying to get people I know interested but they seem to ignore it.

#52 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18430 posts) -
The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto 5 Watch Dogs AC4 These are off the top of my head. There are others coming out later on too like the new Infamous.
#53 Posted by JoeGamer1234 (68 posts) -

Gear of War Judgment, Bioshock: Infinite, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Grand Theft Auto V... I'm also looking forward to Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag.

#54 Posted by mariokart64fan (19805 posts) -

gta v

watch dogs-wiiu

nfs mw-wiiu

nsludlc -wiiu

walking dead wii u 

gears judgment-xbox360

luigis mansion-3ds

game and wario

yarn yoshi 

#55 Posted by AvatarC (25 posts) -

BioShock Infinite (haven't decided on which platform yet PC or XBOX)

Bayoneta 2 (Wii U)

Rayman Legends (Wii U)

Super Mario (Wii U)

Jane Jensens Moebius (PC) - I love mystery/thriller point-and-click adventure games (e.g. "Tex Murphy" and "Gabriel Knight" Series for all you 1st gen gamers out there!!). Note: I also read that Project Fedora (6th Tex Murphy title) might be coming in 2013!!

Dark Souls II (XBOX)

Grand Theft Auto V (XBOX)

wow... so many games, so few savings, so much desire... I'll have to talk with friends and family about my birthday presents!!!

#56 Posted by rickliao (60 posts) -

South Park - The Stick Of Truth