What games are system sellers for the Xbox One? Full list of games inside.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EntrepNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EntrepNZ
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
The list of games for X1 Now, I know I might cope a bit of flack for this, but does the strictly exclusive list look kind of weak? I am really looking forward to Titanfall (killer game) but it's available on other systems (Xbox and PC) and might even come to Playstation eventually. What do you think are MS's real "system seller" games?
isv666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 isv666
Member since 2005 • 161 Posts

The exclusives that will sell it are Halo and Forza.  There are some other interesting titles, but when dealing with mainstream, those are probably going to be their biggest openers.  Beyond that, there are quite a few non-exclusives that will help push it, CoD, BF4, AC IV, Madden and the NBA games.

isv666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 isv666
Member since 2005 • 161 Posts

Oh I forgot to mention the games that I was actually looking forward to.  Below, D4, Dead Rising 3, Project Spark.  Possibly Sunset Overdrive and Crimson Dragon. Maybe even Quantum Break.  I was really into the idea of Killer Instinct until they decided on the free-to-play model and that it has a real Street Fighter feel to it.  Will probably still check it out anyway.