What armor goes best with the Cloak of the Garwulf in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RAIDEN78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RAIDEN78
Member since 2004 • 60 Posts

Dear Xbox gamers, I just started playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls(Ultimate Evil Edition),and I'm using the Demon Hunter. I'm only level 10 and I just found the Cloak of the Garwulf (a level 60 cloak).Hard to believe (I still have to look through my inventory just to make sure I'm not seeing things) Anyway does anyone know what armor goes best with the Cloak of the Garwulf? I would like to make the most of this lucky find when my Demon Hunter is leveled high enough to equip it . Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

The Marauder's Visage set would be good, it'll give you all of the different companions when you activate the companion skill. That plus your three wolves will make you pretty tanky.

Tasker and Theo gloves are great as well lto increase their attack speed.

And of course, Ring of Royal Grandeur to lower the set bonus requirement.

RAIDEN78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RAIDEN78
Member since 2004 • 60 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6: Thank you for the tips on what armor to look out for (I didn't know the Marauders Visage helm could give you All companion animals; only heard it had high defense stats. Thanks again. Now I know what armor to look out for whenever an enemy drops any loot).Anything else I should know would be helpful, especially when it comes to attack strength, defense, dexterity and luck(ever since I found the Cloak of the Garwulf , I have only found the so called "trash items" and the occasional magic item).Any further help will be appreciated .Thank you.