What Are You Trying To Prove Achievement?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MLG_Takka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 MLG_Takka
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Anyone want to help me get this achievement? send me a friend invite and we'll try to get it

MLG_Takka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MLG_Takka
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Anyone want to help me get this achievement? send me a friend invite and we'll try to get it

MLG_Takka
oh yeah my GT is MLG Takka
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef287a6cdc35
deactivated-5ef287a6cdc35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deactivated-5ef287a6cdc35
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts
[QUOTE="MLG_Takka"]

MLG_Takka

WTF?

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
[QUOTE="Flatline304"][QUOTE="MLG_Takka"][QUOTE="MLG_Takka"]

WTF?

Haha. What achievement is this anyway?
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts

Lmao dude your the biggest noob i never seen... Trying to get help from others to get achievements... Pfffff pefetic noob... How about you waste some time and get it yourself..IClickYouDie
What are you like five.? If you don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion then don't post. :roll: He came to a 360 forum looking for assistance...what's wrong with that? How about you save us time and don't post such useless childish banter on this forum.

maxmax1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 maxmax1234
Member since 2006 • 900 Posts
Maybe you should put in the post what game it is for, and your own gamertag.
forketh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 forketh
Member since 2005 • 33 Posts

think its for halo3..?

EDIT : stand corrected :oops:

fooqotsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fooqotsa
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I believe the acheivment he is referring to is the LEft 4 Dead one where you have to complete every campaign on expert, challenging stuff ._.;
Avatar image for KevComesRipping
KevComesRipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 KevComesRipping
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts

Lmao dude your the biggest noob i never seen... Trying to get help from others to get achievements... Pfffff pefetic noob... How about you waste some time and get it yourself..IClickYouDie
Um yeah because beating a 4 player co-op game on expert is so easy by yourself.... playing with other people PAH!! HAHA You Noobs, peFetic, peFetic noobs...

Edit; I'd help if I had it yet, I'm either getting Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Banjo, L4D, or a combination of 2 for xmas (My friend threatened getting me a good present after helping him move) and I let my girlfriend pick which game she got me because I couldn't decide.

qwertyoip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 qwertyoip
Member since 2007 • 1681 Posts

[QUOTE="IClickYouDie"]Lmao dude your the biggest noob i never seen... Trying to get help from others to get achievements... Pfffff pefetic noob... How about you waste some time and get it yourself..KevComesRipping

Um yeah because beating a 4 player co-op game on expert is so easy by yourself.... playing with other people PAH!! HAHA You Noobs, peFetic, peFetic noobs...

Edit; I'd help if I had it yet, I'm either getting Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Banjo, L4D, or a combination of 2 for xmas (My friend threatened getting me a good present after helping him move) and I let my girlfriend pick which game she got me because I couldn't decide.

"My friend threatened getting me a good present after helping him move" uh... lol wut?
Avatar image for NatendoWhisky64
NatendoWhisky64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 NatendoWhisky64
Member since 2008 • 1570 Posts

[QUOTE="IClickYouDie"]Lmao dude your the biggest noob i never seen... Trying to get help from others to get achievements... Pfffff pefetic noob... How about you waste some time and get it yourself..MsCortana

What are you like five.? If you don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion them don't post. :roll: He came to a 360 forum looking for assistance...what's wrong with that? How about you save us time and don't post such useless childish banter on this forum.

YESH MsCortana! Set him in his place, poor little guy. :(

Seems pretty dumb to me that this guy has no idea what the achievement is, and that the achievement is for a 4 player co-op game... :S Hm... maybe once hes had his nappy nap, he'll be in a better mood. :)

MissMorphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MissMorphine
Member since 2008 • 1156 Posts
oh man ive been trying to beat at least one mission on expert but its frigging impossible. theres always a zombie sneaking behind you or a hunter or a frigging smoker. and besideds that. u gotta take down 2 tanks. yeah good luck with that. AND we cant forget the Friendly Fire.
Avatar image for KevComesRipping
KevComesRipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 KevComesRipping
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts
[QUOTE="qwertyoip"][QUOTE="KevComesRipping"]

"My friend threatened getting me a good present after helping him move" uh... lol wut?

My friend isn't what you would call... "normal" which means he'll probably steal me a game from his ex-girlfriends work, lol.
qwertyoip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 qwertyoip
Member since 2007 • 1681 Posts
[QUOTE="qwertyoip"][QUOTE="KevComesRipping"] Um yeah because beating a 4 player co-op game on expert is so easy by yourself.... playing with other people PAH!! HAHA You Noobs, peFetic, peFetic noobs...

KevComesRipping

My friend isn't what you would call... "normal" which means he'll probably steal me a game from his ex-girlfriends work, lol.

Ah, i see your point now.
Cyb0rg360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cyb0rg360
Member since 2006 • 387 Posts
I am interested myself, I'm on most evenings after the rugrats are in bed :P My GT is cyb0rg (the o is a zero) I'll try for this with anybody that wants to. Maybe I can get a group this time. (That halo3 achievement for 4 plaer co-op on ghosts is impossible as everyone is too busy matchmaking, guess nobody wants recon armor)
Avatar image for MetalGearExile3
MetalGearExile3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MetalGearExile3
Member since 2009 • 60 Posts

I need help with the What are you trying to prove achievement!!! my GT is MetalGearExile.