This topic is locked from further discussion.

GothIQa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GothIQa
Member since 2006 • 33 Posts
Now that ME is announced for PC another of the 360´s fine exclusives are given to the public. We get the raw first version of games and the PC owners get the final result. Is that fair? What about the exclusivity and the thin lines that made us buy the 360 in the first place? Almost everyone of the 360´s finest exclusive titles are given to the PC so what are reason to actually own a 360? The PC versions are better in many ways. Please fanboys and everybody else, convince me. Im almost starting to loose my faith in my beloved 360. What are the actual reasons to own a 360?
Mariofreak1216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Mariofreak1216
Member since 2004 • 1034 Posts
Why do we care about what you think?

P.C gamers will essentially get the same game, maybe with some stuff tacked on.

And they don't get Live, which is the best online service out there, I went through mass effect Private Chatting with a friend who was playing it as well, it makes it that much better. Not to mention, I don't have to worry about RAM and Processing Power with a 360
deadbeat2381

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deadbeat2381
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts
well in order to play all the 360 games on a computer you would have to have a top of the line thousands of dollar computer...so for 350-400 dollars for a 360 i will gladly play a game that is almost the same
snipeshot11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 snipeshot11
Member since 2007 • 1006 Posts

well in order to play all the 360 games on a computer you would have to have a top of the line thousands of dollar computer...so for 350-400 dollars for a 360 i will gladly play a game that is almost the same deadbeat2381

Exactly, so no one cares if you are loosing faith in Xbox. Go buy a PC then, one less whiner on our forums.

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts

Why do we care about what you think?

And they don't get Live, which is the best online service out there, I went through mass effect Private Chatting with a friend who was playing it as well, it makes it that much better. Not to mention, I don't have to worry about RAM and Processing Power with a 360
Mariofreak1216

The PC version of Mass effect won't be limited by the weak hardware of the 360. Downloadable content is free, and many PC games do use Live, which is just a poorer version of PC online that you have to pay for. We get every feature of Live (AND WAY MORE) for free. Poor, poor console babe. I'm buying it for the PC in addition to my 360 version. Almost sold my 360 on the spot after hearing that it was coming to PC this soon, but I kept it because of Lost Odyssey. On a side note, you can build a midrange PC for $600 that's more powerful than the 360 and has much more functionality. PC gaming is not more expensive than console gaming in the long run, if you're smart. But yeah, back to the original topic, 360 to PC is nothing new :) The only reason to own a 360 at this point is if there are exclusives that will remain exclusive on the 360 that you want. Lost Odyssey is on of those games (as I write this, anyway), and as such I still have my 360 :)

Mariofreak1216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Mariofreak1216
Member since 2004 • 1034 Posts

[QUOTE="Mariofreak1216"]Why do we care about what you think?

Staryoshi87

The PC version of Mass effect won't be limited by the weak hardware of the 360. Downloadable content is free, and many PC games do use Live, which is just a poorer version of PC online that you have to pay for. We get every feature of Live (AND WAY MORE) for free. Poor, poor console babe. I'm buying it for the PC in addition to my 360 version. Almost sold my 360 on the spot after hearing that it was coming to PC this soon, but I kept it because of Lost Odyssey. On a side note, you can build a midrange PC for $600 that's more powerful than the 360 and has much more functionality. PC gaming is not more expensive than console gaming in the long run, if you're smart. But yeah, back to the original topic, 360 to PC is nothing new :) The only reason to own a 360 at this point is if there are exclusives that will remain exclusive on the 360 that you want. Lost Odyssey is on of those games (as I write this, anyway), and as such I still have my 360 :)

But can you hold a newborn P.C in your arms?

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts

But can you hold a newborn P.C in your arms?

Mariofreak1216

I have more in the creation process of my PC than I do with my 360s (I can even pick out their DNA!)... I've seen so many 360s die so young :(... KAHN!!! The PC is my baby. The 360 is the mailman's baby.

Halo773ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Halo773ER
Member since 2003 • 726 Posts
Well he does have a point really i mean 360 lack of exclusive is not a good trait specially from a consumer marketing point of view i mean whats the point of getting a 360 and missing out on great exclusive games on other systems? i believe its sumthing microsoft has to address as it can be a problem in the long run and you may argue that 360 has "LIVE" but PC has had Free online play for a decade PS3 has free online gaming and again you can say xbox live is a better service than PSN but that can change in a matter of months. Now i own a 360 and pc i dont like pc gaming and i'll always stay loyal to Xbox but can't hide from the facts.