What 360 games should I buy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kajamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kajamo
Member since 2007 • 65 Posts

I need something, new, original, and amazing.

So far honestly the most fun game ive played was Fight Night and there's got to be better games than that...

Oblivion - Fun game played it for 2 days.. but ive been playing Morrowind for PC for the past year.. and it seems so much more open ended etc. GOnna trade in Oblic tomorrow.

GoW - Blah, can't get the notions of nerdy kids playing it @ my College.. and i can't seem to get into it.

R6V - Typical FPS, again ive been playing FPs since Goldeneye... FPS get old.

Forza 2 - Great visuals, kinda boring unless your really into cars. I hear once you get into it it's great.. I bought it and returned it actually.. i might re-buy it.

NCAA 08 - Football is only fun for so long...

Tenchu - Fun, but.. again very similar to the Ps2 Tenchus. Didnt hold my interest for long.

Fight Night - played it the most, but its startign to get repetative.

TOmb Raider - Not much different from the orginals other than good graphics.

Kameo - NO.

CoD - This game is much better on the PC.. clans, servers, mods etc.

Please, is there anythign else out there worth buying??? The only game that looks to have promise is GTA.

danlher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 danlher
Member since 2007 • 173 Posts
Considering only the games I currently own: - Test Drive Unlimited: fun and long game, good replay value (try to get 5000+ miles achievement), a lot of people still play it. - Viva Piñata: I was surprised by this game. I bought it foy my girlfriend, but I play it more than she does :P - BurnOut Revenge: crashes, and more crashes! - Rockstar Presents Table Tennis: fast, intense, addictive and simple game: winning a 100+ points rally is priceless - Forza 2: like you said, you need to get into it to enjoy it. Getting the Wireless Wheel is a big, big plus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 4321000
Member since 2004 • 1087 Posts

saints row and crackdown are awesome

crackdown is really good in co-op aswell

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts
Just to name a few games: Condemned: Criminal Origins, The Darkness, Dead Rising, GRAW 1, and GRAW 2.