were is the gears of war update

This topic is locked from further discussion.

martinkbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 martinkbrown
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts
were di i get the gears of war update
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 dcap8424
Member since 2006 • 806 Posts
good question, i've been wondering the same thing
Avatar image for kingdmudrfrfan1
kingdmudrfrfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kingdmudrfrfan1
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts
usually it says "this game has an update, do you want it?" when you play this game. it hasn't??
martinkbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 martinkbrown
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts
anyone know
ryan21248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ryan21248
Member since 2006 • 384 Posts
what gears of war update???
Secretzofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Secretzofwar
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
what gears of war update??? ryan21248
wweraw123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wweraw123
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dcap8424
well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.wweraw123
there's supposed to be a new update coming with new game types or weapons or something.... i know what an update is and how to get it smart guy
butterob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 butterob
Member since 2006 • 1090 Posts
[QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.dcap8424
there's supposed to be a new update coming with new game types or weapons or something.... i know what an update is and how to get it smart guy

official update? or just rumour?
jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#10 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts
....They don't need to focus on anything new until they fix the huge lag and hit detection issues.
lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 lobobizarro
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts
[QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.dcap8424

Do you have a link to that info? If not you can rub it off as a rumor.
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dcap8424
[QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.butterob

official update? or just rumour?

epic said they would be coming out with a new update, it's in several magazines also. i know it's in OXM.
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dcap8424
[QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.lobobizarro

everyone was talking about it when they announced it, but it's been a while back and everyone has forgot about it... guess i just have a better memory than you
lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lobobizarro
[QUOTE="lobobizarro"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.dcap8424

everyone was talking about it when they announced it, but it's been a while back and everyone has forgot about it... guess i just have a better memory than you

*shrug* I still remember my locker combination from 3rd grade. Maybe I wasn't in on such information? That happens alot, I am usually out of the loop of a few things. So, enlighten me Mr. Memory Power! :P
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dcap8424
[QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="lobobizarro"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.lobobizarro

*shrug* I still remember my locker combination from 3rd grade. Maybe I wasn't in on such information? That happens alot, I am usually out of the loop of a few things. So, enlighten me Mr. Memory Power! :P

lol... here you go... sorry it's not linked http://games.kikizo.com/news/200702/068.asp tell me what you think
david60639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 david60639
Member since 2005 • 6951 Posts
Epic hasn't committed to the contents of the next update, but Rein teased that it would include a "fun little surprise". What the hell?
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I haven't heard about a new update, but I've heard about rumored DLC next wendsday...
lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lobobizarro
Hmm, maybe by April or May they will have something.
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts
[QUOTE="lobobizarro"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="lobobizarro"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.dcap8424

lol... here you go... sorry it's not linked http://games.kikizo.com/news/200702/068.asp tell me what you think

That article was from Feb 15 and Mark Rein says "Definately within a couple of months", so that could be as far away as mid April. Just be a little more patient.
lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lobobizarro
I haven't heard about a new update, but I've heard about rumored DLC next wendsday...Trickshot771
hat would be sweet.
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dcap8424
[QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="lobobizarro"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="lobobizarro"][QUOTE="dcap8424"][QUOTE="wweraw123"]well, i dont know about any update, but like previously stated, if there's an update, you'd get it through xbox live when the game starts up. the message will pop up. no message, no update. simple as that.Large_Soda

That article was from Feb 15 and Mark Rein says "Definately within a couple of months", so that could be as far away as mid April. Just be a little more patient.

i am aware... just showing everyone that it will come eventually
Avatar image for Screamin_EaGLes
Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Screamin_EaGLes
Member since 2006 • 2278 Posts
maybe new weapons?? i mean i wish they would make a gun that has more power than a lancer and doesnt require firing off so many shots as a lancer. lol but that's just me. new maps??? i heard new game modes
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dcap8424
I haven't heard about a new update, but I've heard about rumored DLC next wendsday...Trickshot771
well i guess they could release it either way, still the same end
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
maybe new weapons?? i mean i wish they would make a gun that has more power than a lancer and doesnt require firing off so many shots as a lancer. lol but that's just me. new maps??? i heard new game modesScreamin_EaGLes
I really doubt there will be new weapons.
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dcap8424
maybe new weapons?? i mean i wish they would make a gun that has more power than a lancer and doesnt require firing off so many shots as a lancer. lol but that's just me. new maps??? i heard new game modesScreamin_EaGLes
yeah i've heard all of that too, hopefully new game modes and new weapons at least
Avatar image for Screamin_EaGLes
Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Screamin_EaGLes
Member since 2006 • 2278 Posts
[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"]maybe new weapons?? i mean i wish they would make a gun that has more power than a lancer and doesnt require firing off so many shots as a lancer. lol but that's just me. new maps??? i heard new game modesdcap8424
yeah i've heard all of that too, hopefully new game modes and new weapons at least

i mean if they REALLY could but i doubt they can do this is have 4 player co-op. i mean it is possible cuz fenix, dom, baird and cole
Vic_Vega1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Vic_Vega1994
Member since 2003 • 1397 Posts
when you load the game it says you want to update.
LobaFett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LobaFett
Member since 2007 • 287 Posts
we need an update
dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dcap8424
when you load the game it says you want to update.Vic_Vega1994
yeah... we know it would say that if there was an update... thanks for your concern