wat 2 expect from elder scrolls 5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for knightofthenine
knightofthenine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 knightofthenine
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i have heard a rumor that the next elder scrolls will be online to me that sounds mint wat do u think
SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
I have also heard this. Sounds awesome to me.
bobbybritton89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 bobbybritton89
Member since 2004 • 215 Posts
i would hope that it isnt just because with games like that i like to be the only bad a** and as soon i get online with other players, its usuallyjust the opposite... i getdestroyed
Packt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Packt
Member since 2004 • 3380 Posts
Any links? I've been an Elderscrolls fan since Daggerfall and Bethesda have always been adament about creating the best single player experience, avoiding multiplayer. At any rate, I wouldn't expect another ES game for at least 3-4 years.
sonynhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sonynhater
Member since 2007 • 1078 Posts
look in the new game informer there is a rumor that Bethesda is working on a MMO game. people just think its going to be Elder scrolls. i hope it is, but no one knows
madhattershat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 madhattershat1
Member since 2004 • 46 Posts
Now don't get me wrong the ES are good fun, but it's the free roaming gameplay, and stunning visuals that make the series, not the hamfisted generic story. So a new art and story direction with alot of the same great gameplay hooks is what would be a industry changer.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
I certainly hope it doesnt go online. I think its perfect as a huge single player experience.
tkhangloosse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tkhangloosse
Member since 2005 • 536 Posts
Personally, i think that the game should stay as a single player game. Making it an online game would ruin it.
knightofthenine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 knightofthenine
i think it would be cool to have an online and multiplayer option if they were soin that with es5 but heck i dont even no what province the next one is in so we can only speculate
Spyderfan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#11 Spyderfan1212
Member since 2005 • 1588 Posts

Personally, i think that the game should stay as a single player game. Making it an online game would ruin it.
tkhangloosse

I was thinking the same thing. Online would be cool but not if they have to sacrifice everything that made me fall in love with Oblivion. Thinking about the next ES gives me the chills. Oblivion was the first time is said "Next Gen has arrived." The hours of memories I have of that game..... god.

knightofthenine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 knightofthenine

[QUOTE="tkhangloosse"]Personally, i think that the game should stay as a single player game. Making it an online game would ruin it.
Spyderfan1212

I was thinking the same thing. Online would be cool but not if they have to sacrifice everything that made me fall in love with Oblivion. Thinking about the next ES gives me the chills. Oblivion was the first time is said "Next Gen has arrived." The hours of memories I have of that game..... god.

ya es4 was the second game i got for 360 and i just recently started another character its like i cant put it down my self i hope the next elder scrolls is in skyrim
Packt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Packt
Member since 2004 • 3380 Posts
[QUOTE="Spyderfan1212"]

[QUOTE="tkhangloosse"]Personally, i think that the game should stay as a single player game. Making it an online game would ruin it.
knightofthenine

ya es4 was the second game i got for 360 and i just recently started another character its like i cant put it down my self i hope the next elder scrolls is in skyrim

Skyrim would be awesome (Nords are my fav) although Bloodmoon had it's fair share of Nordic culture so I'm thinking they might move on to another area.

Faceless_Grunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Faceless_Grunt
Member since 2006 • 67 Posts
If it does go to MMO, then it will either break or make the game. Hopefully it will live up to its already very high reputation.
Creeping_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Creeping_Wolf
Member since 2006 • 3399 Posts

tkhangloosse

I agree whole-heartedly

SlashDementia3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SlashDementia3
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts
I hope it's not online, or if it is it's only 8 players. The MMO might be another game also. I hope it's in Skyrim, Elsweyr, or Black Marsh. Where did the other games take place?
ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
It should span the entire Elder Scrolls universe. If not it should be in a different province, include many new things, more quests, and more people in cities.
zeroncali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 zeroncali
Member since 2003 • 146 Posts
It should stay single player.... but whatever path they choose it will be very different. Also we really shouldn't care for now because of the fact that they build each game from the ground up, so it will be a while. They pretty much started Oblivion when Morrowind was released.... so yea.
savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#19 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts
Elders Scrolls MP is gona suckkk so bad. Forgetting about what Two Worlds tried to do, if Bethesda makes TES5 with online, theres gona be fees, their gona decrease the graphics quality and the size of the map.
neo_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 neo_one
Member since 2003 • 185 Posts
I doubt that is gonna happen. Maybe some sort of co op thing, but not mmo-ness