Warframe vs Destiny

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

Anyone here ever played both games? would love to know your thoughts.......

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

In my opinion, both games are nothing but grinding but however, Warframe has one slight advantage over Destiny, Warframe is free2play and that's it's saving grace over Destiny. I played both but Destiny is if not, better then Warframe.

Rasdorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Rasdorx
Member since 2014 • 498 Posts

I think warframe is better imo and I'll just list my reasoning. It still is major grinding but it is easier to get a certain item besides stuff like prime parts, aka weapons and warframes that are like the exotics of destiny. The story is kinda of there and by that you can find lore in the codex and in certain quest and they planning on adding in more story this year. Keep in mind this is also a beta, a true beta. Constantly updating it. There is usually always an update on wednesday for either new weapons or something new or some new changes to stuff. They always have a huge update like every 2-4 months it seems like the next one changes the movement system, has some fan requested reworks and new modes. They are really good at listening to their fans and do reworks based on stuff that has been highly requested. They also use ideas from players for weapons, modes, warframes and other things. Easy to find a group to do a mission or trial (raid) and they can be found ingame. Nothing important or vital to the game is behind a microtransaction paywall. Controls though aren't solid for consoles, but the movement changes I mentioned they have said this should help. Honestly just try it its free you may like it you may not its not for everyone, but I quite enjoy. I also been playing it for 2 yearsish and I've seen it change very dramatically. I mean its a totally different game from when I started and will always be changing for better or worse. Also they a very good with keeping the community up with whats happening they have a these Devstreams and primetimes that I think alternate every week. Devstreams talk about what they are amking and inform the players on stuff and primetimes they just go and play something ingame. The one thing destiny has on warframe is pvp aspect. Warframe has pvp ,but i don't think it is that great because its a pve game. Have any questions I can answer them for you on both games.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#4 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Warframe >>>> Destiny.

Destiny got really boring, really fast for me.

The Warframe of today is a completely different game than it was when it launched which makes me appreciate it even more. The constant updates constantly add stuff and even overhaul the navigation layout.