kirito500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kirito500
Member since 2015 • 32 Posts

I want to sell my Xbox One that I got from a friend as they did not want it. I am thinking of eBay but not craigslist (as its a retched hive of scum and villainy). I also have the code for the master chief collection to throw n there as well, the system is slightly used. What would be a good selling price? thanks.

Xanatos357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Xanatos357
Member since 2015 • 787 Posts

@kirito500: Probably under $300, maybe around $250 or $275

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Depends where you live in the world too when it comes to pricing, does it come with all the accessories and cables or is it just the console? I say aim under $300 and slap it on eBay, you should do ok in the current market. May I also ask why you don't want to keep it?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

@kirito500: Never ever do Craigslist. There has been few reports when people selling games on Craigslist and turns into a bloody mess. I say, just do Ebay between $250-$300 if you want to sell it. If I were you, I keep it to be honest and Xbox One isn't a bad console.

kirito500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kirito500
Member since 2015 • 32 Posts

@davillain-: I was thinking eBay as well, This Xbox one was just given to me from a friend as they got a new one. I already owned a ps4 but sold it as there where no games at the time. Now that ps4 has games I want to buy one so I figured sell my Xbox one would help.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#6 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

The slums of India

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

If you sell on Craigslist be ready for a ton of broken english messages asking if you'd sell it for half (or less) of your asking price. Its amazing how many of those messages come through on there. Its like the worlds flea market, just full of really stupid people.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

If you sell on Craigslist be ready for a ton of broken english messages asking if you'd sell it for half (or less) of your asking price. Its amazing how many of those messages come through on there. Its like the worlds flea market, just full of really stupid people.

I'm guessing they are idiots or they are using phone thus too lazy to type everything out.

I just did my first CL transaction. It wasn't bad guy seems friendly, but I don't recommend doing it at night just in case. Traded my ps4 w/2 physical games, got an x1 w/ like 10+ games like halo, forza, destiny, gta, etc. although they are digital tied to his account, I think I ended up getting the much better end.