Vampire Rain HELP PLEASE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
I cant figure out how to get past the first vampire. You go to slow and she'll turn around and attack. You run, she attacks. You shoot her, you die. HOW DO I GET PAST!
secondomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 secondomen
Member since 2003 • 885 Posts
lol did you read the review? The vampires are almost impossible. Best advice...return the game and slap the person who sold it or rented it to u. Good Luck!
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shade-Blade
I knew someone would be an idiot and say that but I like this game and I dont intend to return it and I dont go by reviews to buy games. I just need to get past this one.
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts

im srry but i dont own this game, u should try the ign guide, they have the best guides

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shade-Blade
I didnt know Ign had guides. Ill check
mojahid_1st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 mojahid_1st
Member since 2003 • 662 Posts

lol did you read the review? The vampires are almost impossible. Best advice...return the game and slap the person who sold it or rented it to u. Good Luck!secondomen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SaintsRowSam

hmm i guess ign dosent have a guide for vampire rain, h/o ill try to find a good one for ya

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shade-Blade
Nah they dont and I think I found a way around her. Not sure though, Ill let ya know if I pass it.
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SaintsRowSam
hmm it seems nowhere has a guide for vampire rain, i think i no asite though
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SaintsRowSam
is her name monique?
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shade-Blade
Iunno, its the first vampire you come to. I got passed it though :)
milkbaby9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 milkbaby9
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Aren't you paying attention to the game cutscenes? Shoot the birds to distract her but hide behind the garbage dumpster as soon as you shoot them or she will see you. This game is awful so good luck...
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SaintsRowSam
congrats!
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shade-Blade
Aren't you paying attention to the game cutscenes? Shoot the birds to distract her but hide behind the garbage dumpster as soon as you shoot them or she will see you. This game is awful so good luck...milkbaby9
Dont you understand that I said that if I went too slow she would turn around and attack so I was implying that I did shoot the birds and she went to investigate. Think before you respond next time, ok?
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Nah they dont and I think I found a way around her. Not sure though, Ill let ya know if I pass it.Shade-Blade

try gamefaqs im sure they have a guide

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shade-Blade

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]Nah they dont and I think I found a way around her. Not sure though, Ill let ya know if I pass it.Gen007

try gamefaqs im sure they have a guide

Tried it lol, Owell, not alot of people bought this game so I can understand why there arent any faqs.
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#17 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts

I cant figure out how to get past the first vampire. You go to slow and she'll turn around and attack. You run, she attacks. You shoot her, you die. HOW DO I GET PAST!Shade-Blade

were u playing halo 3 today? i think i was playing against/ with you...

oh and about the that vampire game....you dont get past thats the whole point of the game..just to die

ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts

oh and about the that vampire game....you dont get past thats the whole point of the game..just to die

outbreak201

sounds like a fun fun game:?

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shade-Blade

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]I cant figure out how to get past the first vampire. You go to slow and she'll turn around and attack. You run, she attacks. You shoot her, you die. HOW DO I GET PAST!outbreak201

were u playing halo 3 today? i think i was playing against/ with you...

Apparently its not just to die because I got past it and yea, I was playing Halo 3 but I dont remember your gamertag, it might of been my brother playing with you also.
Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#20 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts
you take the game out and throw it away, thats how.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shade-Blade
I really dont care if you guys dont like the game. I asked for help, not BS smart a$$ remarks
club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
I loved the demo and rented it when I was in vacations, but never finished it. The game pwns every other stealth game, killing ain't an option to complete this game because is pretty much impossible to kill the vampires, this game actually takes skill, I salute you sir for buying a game that scored pretty low and you didn't gave a crap about it and bought it because it looked cool no matter what others said.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shade-Blade
Yea man, Ill buy/watch/play anything that has vampires in it and I thought it would be pretty cool to have a stealth game but with high senses enemies. If you get what Im saying. Its just really really hard but otherwise I love it lol. I just ended up going around the other way :)
Avatar image for foolwestcoast33
foolwestcoast33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 foolwestcoast33
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts

I knew someone would be an idiot and say that but I like this game and I dont intend to return it and I dont go by reviews to buy games. I just need to get past this one. Shade-Blade

you messed up should of played the demo atleast or taken into thought the review because the games terrible its comparable to playing a playstation1 blindfolded

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shade-Blade

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]I knew someone would be an idiot and say that but I like this game and I dont intend to return it and I dont go by reviews to buy games. I just need to get past this one. foolwestcoast33

you messed up should of played the demo atleast or taken into thought the review because the games terrible its comparable to playing a playstation1 blindfolded

How hard is it for people to understand that I bought the game because I knew I would enjoy it and guess what! I DO ENJOY IT. I dont think it was a mistake. This is one of the very few games that is actually hard, even on the easiest difficulty. Im up for a challenge. I knew it would be hard when I bought it. I knew it got low reviews when I bought it. I knew alot of people didnt buy it. I didnt care about all that stuff. I enjoy it, thats all I care about.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Oh my, you're in deep doo doo. I like Vampire Rain also, but if the beginning gave you trouble, then just wait. You're going to have a massive headache once you're halfway through the game. You have to be super stealthy.
Soulreaver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Soulreaver9
Member since 2004 • 465 Posts
Im not sure if this is the kinda help your looking for but there is youtube video guides of each mission for VR, you dont have to follow them step by step but it does give you a basis on what you can and cannot get away with.
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

Aren't you paying attention to the game cutscenes? Shoot the birds to distract her but hide behind the garbage dumpster as soon as you shoot them or she will see you. This game is awful so good luck...milkbaby9

instead of hiding behind the garbage dumpster.... throw the game in there and the vampire wil lnot annoy you any more

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts
i havent even played the game and even IM tired of these stupid idiots telling you to throw the game away.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shade-Blade
Lol, I think the only reason it got bad reviews are the ok graphics and the difficulty cause this has to be 1 of the hardest games Ive ever played.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Try asking on the VR board. Someone there will know.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shade-Blade
Try reading posts before you reply. Weve got it figured out lol.
JonnyZ4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JonnyZ4
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I have played this game for several hours. I found out that it is a evade game. The object is to not be seen or detected. Full time stealth, while alone. If you have help you can kill the vampires. One other thing, a straight line is not always the best route.

Tick660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Tick660
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts
Some people choose to play crap, others have crap thrust upon them. In either case, why are you wasting time play abominations like Vampire Rain?
Avatar image for tylerdurden2621
tylerdurden2621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tylerdurden2621
Member since 2006 • 704 Posts
Well at least someone got this game. I remember being at gamestop and the manager there was really hyping this game and saying how it looked great...that was before it came out. I actually thought the game looked lame from the get go. I dont go by reviews entirely either, but if a game gets completely ripped apart by every reviewer then odds are the game is crap. From the reviews I have read on the game it sounds as if the game is damn near unplayable. You are quite the trooper to attempt to work your way through it.
Avatar image for tylerdurden2621
tylerdurden2621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tylerdurden2621
Member since 2006 • 704 Posts

I have played this game for several hours. I found out that it is a evade game. The object is to not be seen or detected. Full time stealth, while alone. If you have help you can kill the vampires. One other thing, a straight line is not always the best route.

JonnyZ4
That sounds like such a lame game. So the goal is to not shoot or attack anything. So the vampires are essentially pointless, they might as well just be some random human enemey. Why market the game as some vampire slayer game if you dont even fight against vampires. If the goal is to go unnoticed by the Vampires, then it is essentially pointless for there to be vampires on the game.
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
So people really DO buy horrible games. I just thought it was a myth.
Wezker619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Wezker619
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts
Man seriously there are so many better games out right now and your playing VAMPIRE RAIN..... seriously come on thats not even a game.
Wezker619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Wezker619
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts
Ninja Gaiden is way much harder you can't even imagine what hard is buddy.
Avatar image for ino-takamine560
ino-takamine560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ino-takamine560
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i think vampire rain is a very good and addictive game but that girl is weird!!!!! im stuck on level 14 where u need to take down James (the second prime walker) who likes to jump around like he was a spider. if you could help then that would be grate
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KorruptRaiden
Member since 2008 • 878 Posts
lol did you read the review? The vampires are almost impossible. Best advice...return the game and slap the person who sold it or rented it to u. Good Luck!secondomen
Why do you have to come by and make this useless comment, all shade asks for is some help so you take it out of context, you should be labelled as spam/troll as far as im concerned. Shade, did you try an alternative path to get past the vampire, i played the demo only and i remember oftenly the best choice was to "utilise the environments" and try to sneak around the vampires.
capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#42 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts

It's called ejecting the disc and playing a GOOD game instead.

Edit well if you like it that's your business but I'll never ask you for game advice.

fatooosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 866

#43 fatooosh
Member since 2009 • 979 Posts

only thing kill them shotgun and sniper head shot

electronic knife other weapon useless

first thingstealth

if you cant complete first chapter see gamefaqs.com :roll:

Gedden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Gedden
Member since 2006 • 789 Posts

I remember hearing that eventually you end up getting certain upgrades that will make you a BA vampire hunter and then the tables are turned. But I can't say from personal experience anyway. gl

yves74zh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 yves74zh
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Holy moly - why are people so negative about this game.I bought it pre-owned a few days ago for 16 NZ-$... so really cheap. I enjoyed it so far and the graphics are not bad.It is hard but not impossible, well I just finished the first two missions, so took the antenna out. Might get harder... might be asking for help later on... It is weird that there are still no walk-throughs to find... usually mycheats have very good ones called super guides. Cheers

2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts
[QUOTE="milkbaby9"]Aren't you paying attention to the game cutscenes? Shoot the birds to distract her but hide behind the garbage dumpster as soon as you shoot them or she will see you. This game is awful so good luck...Shade-Blade
Dont you understand that I said that if I went too slow she would turn around and attack so I was implying that I did shoot the birds and she went to investigate. Think before you respond next time, ok?

wow someone who is actually trying to help with with this terrible game and you respond like a jerk.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#48 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
There is no help for garbage. I'm sorry son, chalk it up as a loss.
Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#49 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

I didnt know Ign had guides. Ill checkShade-Blade

I only use guides as a last resort, especially if I've been stuck on a certain game for days and days.. Then I'll use I.G.N.. If you still need help, try 'Youtube' videos.. There's always gamers that upload videos onto 'Youtube' helping gamers get through levels.. There's also plently of'Youtube' videos helping gamers findcertain difficult locations and hard to find items within games like 'Fallout 3', 'Oblivion' ect..'Wiki' is a great site too.