Urgent Help Required!!!! Xbox+Xbox live related

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bert3_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bert3_16
Member since 2004 • 127 Posts

Ok, so i have just been playing halo 3 for the last couple of hours whilst being signed into xbox live, i completed halo, watched the credits then when i finally got back to the halo main screen i sent a message to my friend who was online. This was when things started to go wrong, i noticed that after i sent the message it took a while to send, so to make sure i hadn't been disconnected from live i went back to the dashboard. There it had the connect to xbox live button so id been disconnected but my xbox hadn't told me, so i clicked on it and that grey xbox faceplate logo comes up with the circles spinning round it, then after a little while goes back to the dashboard screen with the connect to xbox live button again. However my xbox isnt telling me that i copuldnt connect to xbox live or that id been signed out, and its even telling me which friends are online. I rang my friend who was signed on to see if id come online and he said i had. So basically, i keep signing into my gamertag and its not coming up with the usual live dashboard screen, its only showing that connect to xbox live button but its still telling me which of my friends are online. ive since turned off my xbox, even taken to plug out and ive restarted my router and no joy, all its doing when i sign into my gamertag is showing a blank screen with that grey xbox faceplate logo with the circles round it then after a few minutes going to my dashboard with the connect to xbox live button, so its signing me into my profile and xbox live but the signing me out without telling me. Since i quit halo 3 ive not yet since seen the usual xbox live dashboard where it tells you what friends are online and how many messages etc.

Any one know this happening to anyone else or anyone got any suggestions???

tsylord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tsylord
Member since 2006 • 1176 Posts
Live is having some issues right now. Its not telling you your signed out because your still partialy connected.
bert3_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bert3_16
Member since 2004 • 127 Posts
is this happening to you then or anyone else at the moment? cause when i started playing halo 3 a couple hours ago, everything was fine
8-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 8-l
Member since 2006 • 80 Posts
this is happening to me to.i just turned it off out of frustration
mumotuma_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 mumotuma_man
Member since 2005 • 892 Posts
thank god its happening to u too. i was expecting to get the RROD or something. ive had this system since launch and it hasnt had a problem so i was thinking it may finally have crapped out. well im sure it will be fixed if its happening to all of you
Xbox_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xbox_101
Member since 2004 • 167 Posts
XBL is having problems with Halo and CoD4.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts

Ok, so i have just been playing halo 3 for the last couple of hours whilst being signed into xbox live, i completed halo, watched the credits then when i finally got back to the halo main screen i sent a message to my friend who was online. This was when things started to go wrong, i noticed that after i sent the message it took a while to send, so to make sure i hadn't been disconnected from live i went back to the dashboard. There it had the connect to xbox live button so id been disconnected but my xbox hadn't told me, so i clicked on it and that grey xbox faceplate logo comes up with the circles spinning round it, then after a little while goes back to the dashboard screen with the connect to xbox live button again. However my xbox isnt telling me that i copuldnt connect to xbox live or that id been signed out, and its even telling me which friends are online. I rang my friend who was signed on to see if id come online and he said i had. So basically, i keep signing into my gamertag and its not coming up with the usual live dashboard screen, its only showing that connect to xbox live button but its still telling me which of my friends are online. ive since turned off my xbox, even taken to plug out and ive restarted my router and no joy, all its doing when i sign into my gamertag is showing a blank screen with that grey xbox faceplate logo with the circles round it then after a few minutes going to my dashboard with the connect to xbox live button, so its signing me into my profile and xbox live but the signing me out without telling me. Since i quit halo 3 ive not yet since seen the usual xbox live dashboard where it tells you what friends are online and how many messages etc.

Any one know this happening to anyone else or anyone got any suggestions???

bert3_16

same thing happened to me but yea live is crappy right now. i just hope they get it fixed REALLY soon. i mean we pay for this and we cant even play it on winter break when i really have the most time to play my xbox. its gay