Ummm wtf?? Anyone get this on MLB 2k7?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#1 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts
So i am playing against the Yankees and their SS is a guy who wears number 2, but the picture that comes up is a kid and the name is Michael Wolterman, but has anyone else seen this? Anyone care to shed some light?
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 krislim
Member since 2005 • 485 Posts
the starting SS for the yankees is derek jeter his number is 2. There is a player in the yankees minor league system with the name Michael Wolterman he has a picture of a kid. The explanation here is probably Jeter is injured and they called Michael Wolterman up from the minors in place of him while Jeter is on the Disabled List or they are just giving him the day off. Hope this helps.
dawowzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dawowzy
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts

I don't play that game...too many bugs, in my opinion.

I'm just gonan wait for 2k8...it should be good.

But what you said is kinda funny.

TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#4 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts

the starting SS for the yankees is derek jeter his number is 2. There is a player in the yankees minor league system with the name Michael Wolterman he has a picture of a kid. The explanation here is probably Jeter is injured and they called Michael Wolterman up from the minors in place of him while Jeter is on the Disabled List or they are just giving him the day off. Hope this helps.krislim

appreciate the help but that's not exactly what I mean. My question is more of why is there a kid in the game?

carnage2k9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 carnage2k9
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
I dont know what 2 tell u about the kids picture, atleast its not a cat which they added it to Nba 2k7.
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 krislim
Member since 2005 • 485 Posts

[QUOTE="krislim"]the starting SS for the yankees is derek jeter his number is 2. There is a player in the yankees minor league system with the name Michael Wolterman he has a picture of a kid. The explanation here is probably Jeter is injured and they called Michael Wolterman up from the minors in place of him while Jeter is on the Disabled List or they are just giving him the day off. Hope this helps.TheNIM

appreciate the help but that's not exactly what I mean. My question is more of why is there a kid in the game?

ahh my bad i misunderstood your question yea at first i was like wtf also but its a made up guy and the developers thought they were funny i guess.

yankeezrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yankeezrule
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Michael Wolterman is a kid who had cancer or somwthing and his drean was to be on a video game, so through make a wish foundtaion or something they worked with 2k sportsto make his wish come true